Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 4 of 4
« First < 234
All Cigar Discussion>Cigar for a guest ?
Zeuceone 01:17 AM 04-12-2012
Cant go wrong with a cuban ghurka
[Reply]
gbum 01:20 AM 04-12-2012
My humidor is not open to everybody,
those family or friends whos want to try a smoke or two,i'll ask them how long they wanna spend on smoking... then base on that i'll suggest what is suit for their time...
[Reply]
jluck 02:45 AM 04-12-2012
Originally Posted by gbum:
My humidor is not open to everybody,
those family or friends whos want to try a smoke or two,i'll ask them how long they wanna spend on smoking... then base on that i'll suggest what is suit for their time...
That's not the question.
[Reply]
JarvisAmadio 03:10 AM 04-12-2012
Originally Posted by VACigarSmoker:
A true friend is welcome to anything i have.
right words...:-)
[Reply]
jluck 03:15 AM 04-12-2012
Originally Posted by jluck:
Doing a bit of thread archeology here but I didn't want to start a new thread on a similar topic.
At my Easter party I had a large tub of cigars out for so inclined guests and many took part. The one thing everyone said was they wanted something smaller that could be finished in a half hour or so. Now I would like to get something mild,smooth and small. I have looked at AF Breva and Hoyo Demitasse but would like some other suggestions in the 2 dollar price range. Less is good too.
I'm hoping to get peoples recommended cigars for guests that are a short lasting (30 minute range) mild cigar.
I will consider those, I'm really looking for corona size cigars, that's what almost every guest went for. Something in the 38-42 RG would be ideal.
:-)
[Reply]
smitty81 08:29 AM 04-12-2012
Cheap. The friends that I have will smoke but don't really enjoy it. They will go through about a half a stick and kill it. Makes me cry............

They sit there on my couch in my man cave and laugh at me for being able to sit down for 1.5-2 hours and smoke a cigar. I tell them its called relaxing.

My little brother can have whatever he wants though. While not a regular cigar smoker, he can appreciate a good cigar down to the nub.
[Reply]
pektel 08:31 AM 04-12-2012
I have never seen anyone dislike a Sig II or an 02 MdO 3. In fact, I've even gotten people into the hobby by starting them with one of those.

If they are a mooch, they get an Arganese. :-)
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
« First < 234
Up