Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
General Discussion>Does the Asylum make you feel like a noob again?
The Dakotan 05:58 PM 10-15-2008
I don't know about everyone else but in the last 24 hours I have been on here a whole lot more than my other boards. I feel like a noob again. I'm reading everything. And smiling a lot. Just like when I was a noob (not that i'm an FOG or anything), I'm hosting a contest and planning a bombing run. This is fun!!
[Reply]
cigars_n_scotch 06:08 PM 10-15-2008
Not so much a noob, but I am looking forward to all there is to come with CA. I am also reading everything.
[Reply]
DrDubzz 06:09 PM 10-15-2008
don't feel like a noob so much, but I am trying to get acclimated, and whore up my post count :-)
[Reply]
pcozad1 06:09 PM 10-15-2008
I am reading as much as i can before the debate:-)
[Reply]
longknocker 06:18 PM 10-15-2008
Originally Posted by The Dakotan:
I don't know about everyone else but in the last 24 hours I have been on here a whole lot more than my other boards. I feel like a noob again. I'm reading everything. And smiling a lot. Just like when I was a noob (not that i'm an FOG or anything), I'm hosting a contest and planning a bombing run. This is fun!!
:-) Well stated, Jeff! I agree wholeheartedly!:-)
[Reply]
BamBam 06:19 PM 10-15-2008
Originally Posted by The Dakotan:
Yes. I need my RG and Trader Feedback to cuddle up with and feel comfy :-)
[Reply]
dunng 06:19 PM 10-15-2008
Yep... but atleast I still have my Ma$$Holes! :-)
[Reply]
Cigargal 06:20 PM 10-15-2008
Well, Jeff, if you have nothing better to do....makes you feel like a kid again, doesn't it? Now I miss the dancing chicken....
[Reply]
Smokin Gator 06:22 PM 10-15-2008
I was a noob there and a noob here. It is nice to see the same names I looked up to though!!!
[Reply]
Whee 06:23 PM 10-15-2008
Between the drama and looking in on the new sites, it's been a crazy few days.

Went from this..:-)..to this...:-)...to this...:-)

Whew! I need a drink!
[Reply]
TriStar 06:24 PM 10-15-2008
Originally Posted by Smokin Gator:
I was a noob there and a noob here. It is nice to see the same names I looked up to though!!!
:-) So true. I feel a difference already though. By that I mean everyone seems happy here. Last few weeks on the other board it's been hostile.
[Reply]
BamBam 06:25 PM 10-15-2008
Originally Posted by Cigargal:
Well, Jeff, if you have nothing better to do....makes you feel like a kid again, doesn't it? Now I miss the dancing chicken....
There ya go, just copy and paste as needed
[Reply]
UK Bro 06:26 PM 10-15-2008
Originally Posted by Smokin Gator:
:-):-)
[Reply]
Up