Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 4 of 13
« First < 234 56 > Last »
General Discussion>What do you drive?
Moose6026 09:49 PM 09-13-2011
Now not only do I have humidor envy, cigar envy, but now after looking at the pics and reading this thread, I have car envy. But hey my 1999 Pontiac Grand Am with 145K on it gets me back and forth.
[Reply]
RGD. 10:20 PM 09-13-2011
2004 F350 4x4 King Ranch FX4. A few mods here and there to include a Quadzilla 165HP Race chip. :-)

First vehicle I ever ordered. When I filled out the order form I just checked everything except for the adjustable pedals.

Ron
[Reply]
Angry_Pirate 10:25 PM 09-13-2011
Originally Posted by neoflex:
They're not the fanciest trucks out there but I love mine. Have you seen the 2012s yet? The new nose is meh but the interior has a few nice upgrades like finally being able to have navi and Entune.
I will have to check one out, that was my only grief was no navi or leather. Very dependable and long lasting and simple.
[Reply]
Drez 10:50 PM 09-13-2011
Work ride

And personal ride (03 tiburon)
[Reply]
lawrand 11:05 PM 09-13-2011
Drez:

I've seen the reds and blues several times from the 911, but I don't think it was you. :-)

Lots of pick-up trucks owned by cigar smokers! Love it!
[Reply]
icehog3 11:40 PM 09-13-2011
Originally Posted by Remo_5_0:
Alot of the ladies ride those admiral :-)
I gotta respect ladies who ride a 1450cc engine with Stage III kit....my kinda ladies, Mike. :-)
[Reply]
Remo 12:17 AM 09-14-2011
Originally Posted by icehog3:
I gotta respect ladies who ride a 1450cc engine with Stage III kit....my kinda ladies, Mike. :-)
Was waiting for a response to that brother :-) looks good. Need a sleeveless shirt though.
[Reply]
Angry_Pirate 01:26 AM 09-14-2011

A pic of mine after I first got it.
[Reply]
mosesbotbol 05:02 AM 09-14-2011
A seasonal picture of my ride. Luckily I was working from home last winter

[Reply]
Killian 12:34 PM 09-14-2011
Originally Posted by Angry_Pirate:

A pic of mine after I first got it.
Looks good. My next project is front window tint and vents like you have on yours.

@neoflex- I really like the silver and black. I was torn when I got mine but decided on the white.

Nice trucks :-). I have only had one problem with my fan last winter.
[Reply]
longknocker 01:00 PM 09-14-2011
This Is My Girl: 2010 Acura MDX: I Love Her!:-)

[Reply]
croatan 01:14 PM 09-14-2011
Not the best pics, but here's the 2011 Jaguar XF I've had for a couple months (taken at a friend's ranch when we decided to go jag-offroading):

Love this car--great ride, interior, and pretty darn quick. Just got the windows tinted super dark and it looks even better.
[Reply]
irratebass 01:15 PM 09-14-2011
Originally Posted by pektel:
My car is paid off (just paid off in June). I'm gonna drive it into the ground, all the while putting a monthly payment into my savings. Larger down payment for when this one breaks :-)
Wife still has a car payment, almost $400 a month right now we can't afford 2 payments a month, but next year that all changes. nice idea though.
[Reply]
neoflex 01:24 PM 09-14-2011
Originally Posted by Killian:
Looks good. My next project is front window tint and vents like you have on yours.

@neoflex- I really like the silver and black. I was torn when I got mine but decided on the white.

Nice trucks :-). I have only had one problem with my fan last winter.
Thanks! I really wanted white but the factory was shut down for the year when I was shopping so what was in inventory was all there would be until they started back up again. There was only 1 white short bed crew cab in the whole Southeast which it was in Georgia and the dealer was not making it easy to get a deal on a locate. Needless to say this one was on the lot and they were more than happy to give me the deal I wanted on that one so Silver it ended up being. Plus my wife has a white 4Runner and she was giving me grief about getting the white saying it will look stupid having two white trucks that look similar in the driveway. (Who thinks of these things?????:-)) I told her, fine I will get the silver but don't get pissed when I am putting wheels/tires and a lift on it. I decided to not go with the the 3" lift and just leveled it out with Bilstein 5100s with the fronts set to 1.75 and than I had the dealer do the rear leaf spring TSB in the back which actually added an additional 1" in the back. The only issues I have had was having the squeeky fan motor replaced which is another TSB so as long as your still under warranty they will fix it for free.
[Reply]
Stevez 01:37 PM 09-14-2011
Originally Posted by neoflex:
Thanks! I really wanted white but the factory was shut down for the year when I was shopping so what was in inventory was all there would be until they started back up again. There was only 1 white short bed crew cab in the whole Southeast which it was in Georgia and the dealer was not making it easy to get a deal on a locate. Needless to say this one was on the lot and they were more than happy to give me the deal I wanted on that one so Silver it ended up being. Plus my wife has a white 4Runner and she was giving me grief about getting the white saying it will look stupid having two white trucks that look similar in the driveway. (Who thinks of these things?????:-)) I told her, fine I will get the silver but don't get pissed when I am putting wheels/tires and a lift on it. I decided to not go with the the 3" lift and just leveled it out with Bilstein 5100s with the fronts set to 1.75 and than I had the dealer do the rear leaf spring TSB in the back which actually added an additional 1" in the back. The only issues I have had was having the squeeky fan motor replaced which is another TSB so as long as your still under warranty they will fix it for free.

Glad to see some Tundra brothers here. I bought a Black 2011 Tundra Crew Max in January and love it so far. Love the space that thing has, but haven't gotten into all the leveling or raising of the truck. Added a fiberglass bed cover from ARE and running boards, and it looks great. Lots of compliments. Steve
[Reply]
Tbagley 02:22 PM 09-14-2011
Toyota 2006 Tundra with 200,000 miles on it. Been in the shop one time for a gas pump after someone sanded my tank, good friends I have!
[Reply]
racerX 09:15 PM 09-14-2011
Originally Posted by Skywalker:
Great post:-)
[Reply]
Zeuceone 10:43 PM 09-14-2011
06 Si
[Reply]
taltos 04:55 AM 09-15-2011
Nice to see a couple of other Jag drivers here. Mine is a 2003 Jag X-Type 2.5.
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 05:03 AM 09-15-2011
[Reply]
Page 4 of 13
« First < 234 56 > Last »
Up