Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>A good day
bruceolee 07:33 PM 12-03-2021
So, no doctors today. After a quick trip to my local B&M to pick up a bundle and a handful of other cigars and a trip to the grocery store I was able to settle down and smoke 4 cigars. I had my windows open and music playing. It was a beautiful day to reflect upon what’s good in life. We’ve been able to help my brother out in Colorado this year to buy my 3 year old niece Christmas gifts. My family is blessed as am I to enjoy these fruits. To be alive after everything is also something to be thankful for. To have a fellow brother in Christ as a dear friend down here is also something I’m thankful for. All in all a wonderful day to thank God for all that’s good in this life even if the world around seems to be not so good right now. I can only hope and pray for all of you that you’re happy and healthy this Christmas season. I’ve never understood when someone would tell me “at least you have your health” but now disabled I understand this blessing more than most. So even if you have nothing but your health please be grateful for that. Also with all my free time if you guys ever need anything around here and it’s in my power to help please let me know
[Reply]
SmokeyJoe 08:34 PM 12-03-2021
Lord bless you, Jason. :-)
[Reply]
icehog3 08:23 AM 12-04-2021
You take nothing for granted, Jason, that's appreciating life to the fullest.
[Reply]
Up