Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>Which cigar to die!
bruceolee 11:58 AM 11-28-2021
Every time i pick a cigar to smoke i feel like a father selecting which child to let die. Cigars are a wonderful choice and a blessing to me but i still suffer from the anxiety to who gets to die today. I don't want to lessen stock which is why i'm grateful for humidors full of cigars still, some now aging decades so it's really a first world problem for me. Do any of you get a little melancholy knowing you're about to be one stick down?
[Reply]
markem 12:10 PM 11-28-2021
I tend to be more thankful that I had the cigar than sad that it is gone. Particularly when with friends.
[Reply]
bruceolee 12:22 PM 11-28-2021
Originally Posted by markem:
I tend to be more thankful that I had the cigar than sad that it is gone. Particularly when with friends.
good answer!
[Reply]
Havanaaddict 12:40 PM 11-28-2021
Originally Posted by bruceolee:
good answer!
Mark alway has the good answer:-)

I have had a few near death experiences over the year's, so not much is off lints in the humidors. But I do get a little sad when I get down to the last few of a certain cigar that have been nothing short of amazing:-)
[Reply]
bruceolee 01:30 PM 11-28-2021
Originally Posted by Havanaaddict:
Mark alway has the good answer:-)

I have had a few near death experiences over the year's, so not much is off lints in the humidors. But I do get a little sad when I get down to the last few of a certain cigar that have been nothing short of amazing:-)
Yeah I've decided i want to die with an empty humidor, a cigar in my mouth, and a smile on my face..........plus morphine. can't forget the morphine
[Reply]
sigsauer 08:59 PM 11-28-2021
I'd love to get rid of all of them!
[Reply]
hudd 12:07 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by sigsauer:
I'd love to get rid of all of them!
So just how many do you have? Youve been selling quite a few. Wish l could help you out and.buy some from you
[Reply]
sigsauer 01:24 PM 11-29-2021
too many
[Reply]
Up