Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>it's been a while (suggestions)
bruceolee 12:13 PM 11-17-2021
okay so it's been awhile since I've been able to enjoy cigar culture and I've been out of the loop. cigars brands are the same but so many new ones have come along. i need help starting back. give me one or two bucket list cigars that you think i should try. budget isn't too much of an issue as long as it's not over $500 a box. i'd very much appreciate your help and input. thanks a ton!
[Reply]
Remo 12:24 PM 11-17-2021
Ahhhh, the $499 box budget quandry :-) I’ve been out of the loop for awhile also Jason, I slid over the the NC purchase thread and saw a lot of tasty new smokes! May want to peruse that thread also. Unless your talking Island cigars, then I’m really out of the loop.
[Reply]
bruceolee 12:44 PM 11-17-2021
Originally Posted by Remo:
Ahhhh, the $499 box budget quandry :-) I’ve been out of the loop for awhile also Jason, I slid over the the NC purchase thread and saw a lot of tasty new smokes! May want to peruse that thread also. Unless your talking Island cigars, then I’m really out of the loop.
i'm looking for all suggestions. just a cigar or two that i MUST try. i'd like to keep it budget friendly but i'm open to the finer things as well. The NC world is so vast it's hard for me to know what is going on right now thats why i started this thread
[Reply]
Brian D. 02:57 PM 11-17-2021
Hello. Fuente and Padron are two brands with great consistency from year to year. If you like them now you probably still will a decade later.

I think most of what Oliva and AJ Fernandez produce are winners too.
[Reply]
sigsauer 06:12 PM 11-17-2021
run away from this addicting habit!
[Reply]
bruceolee 06:47 PM 11-17-2021
Originally Posted by sigsauer:
run away from this addicting habit!
i go back to club stogie. i'm well past running away. i need my cigar methadone now :-)
[Reply]
bruceolee 06:49 PM 11-17-2021
Originally Posted by Brian D.:
Hello. Fuente and Padron are two brands with great consistency from year to year. If you like them now you probably still will a decade later.

I think most of what Oliva and AJ Fernandez produce are winners too.
I've never really dove into AJ Fernandez before and i know steven crowder likes them so maybe thats my next look up. thanks!
[Reply]
Porch Dweller 09:37 PM 11-17-2021
Padron, Oliva V, and Ashton VSG are consistently great IMNSHO.
[Reply]
Up