Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 5 of 37
« First < 345 6715 > Last »
Sports>Offcial SEC Football Thread 2010
icehog3 08:12 AM 09-01-2010
Originally Posted by longknocker:
He Could Have More Class & Be A BAMA Fan!:-):-)
[Reply]
rizzle 11:37 AM 09-01-2010
Originally Posted by Smokin Gator:
Keith, you and I go back a ways and I can say without a doubt... you have much to much class to be anything other than a Gator fan!!!
You mean, he went to too many classes to be a gator fan.

:-)
[Reply]
longknocker 12:01 PM 09-01-2010
Originally Posted by icehog3:
:-):-)

Originally Posted by rizzle:

[Reply]
BigAsh 12:45 PM 09-01-2010
Originally Posted by Smokin Gator:
Keith, you and I go back a ways and I can say without a doubt... you have much to much class to be anything other than a Gator fan!!!

Hahaha.....man, feelin' the love...:-)
[Reply]
G G 01:11 PM 09-01-2010
woohoo
[Reply]
BigAsh 01:19 PM 09-01-2010
Originally Posted by ggainey:
woohoo
even on vacation, we can count on you, oh doctor of banter, to add substance to any discussion! :-)
[Reply]
G G 02:05 PM 09-01-2010
aint left yet. I thought lawyers were smart? Anyhow I am going to visit one.
[Reply]
BigAsh 02:21 PM 09-01-2010
aint left yet. I thought lawyers were smart? Anyhow I am going to visit one.
Bit by a shark?
[Reply]
G G 03:25 PM 09-01-2010
Originally Posted by BigAsh:
Bit by a shark?
not yet though i havent given up hope. Kinda hard though since I never go to the beach. My BIL is a lawyer up in Alabama. Maybe I'll slip and fall in his house while i'm there.
[Reply]
BigAsh 08:04 PM 09-01-2010
not yet though i havent given up hope. Kinda hard though since I never go to the beach. My BIL is a lawyer up in Alabama. Maybe I'll slip and fall in his house while i'm there.
gotta like a guy with a plan! :-)
[Reply]
G G 08:11 PM 09-01-2010
Well it prolly aint a good one, cause I doubt he would represent me against himself. Unless he can make money.
[Reply]
BigAsh 08:38 PM 09-01-2010
Well it prolly aint a good one, cause I doubt he would represent me against himself. Unless he can make money.
we're "resourceful" to say the least! :-)
[Reply]
yourchoice 09:22 PM 09-01-2010
Keith! Don't do it brother!!! Don't be one of "those guys" that jump on the hot team bandwagon!

Ride the Vol train to Rocky Top. :-) Might be a longer trip back to the top for UT, but it's the journey that makes it. And the Vols are a team with history that isn't the glamour team of the year. Jumping on the Gator or Bama bandwagon now would be akin to jumping on the Cowboy bandwagon (when they're good :-))...being from the Philly area, I know you wouldn't do that, would you? :-)
[Reply]
BigAsh 09:59 PM 09-01-2010
Originally Posted by yourchoice:
Keith! Don't do it brother!!! Don't be one of "those guys" that jump on the hot team bandwagon!

Ride the Vol train to Rocky Top. :-) Might be a longer trip back to the top for UT, but it's the journey that makes it. And the Vols are a team with history that isn't the glamour team of the year. Jumping on the Gator or Bama bandwagon now would be akin to jumping on the Cowboy bandwagon (when they're good :-))...being from the Philly area, I know you wouldn't do that, would you? :-)
Ouch Joel.....ouch!
[Reply]
yourchoice 07:40 AM 09-02-2010
Originally Posted by BigAsh:
Ouch Joel.....ouch!
:-):-)
[Reply]
Powers 08:41 AM 09-02-2010
SEC FOOTBALL BEGINS TONIGHT GENTLEMAN!!!

Can I get a whoot whoot!! :-)

I think the ole ball coach is gonna roll over Southern Miss

[Reply]
rizzle 01:15 PM 09-02-2010

You a UT guy?
[Reply]
yourchoice 01:31 PM 09-02-2010
You a UT guy?
I've been a fan of theirs since high school. I had never liked (and still don't like) Notre Dame football, and when I was young and impressionable I happened upon an incredible comeback by the Vols against the Irish. (Here's a link to the story from the SI Vault) If I rooted for them or not before that game, I'm not sure, but, like Keith said, this area of the country isn't exactly a college football hotbed.

"My team" is actually Rutgers. I'm an alum; the class of '96. The program has just recently become relevant, but since attending I have been a fan. I get to one or two games a year.
[Reply]
Tio Gato 02:06 PM 09-02-2010
Best Buy was supposed to deliver my new TV tomorrow so I can watch my beloved Gators kick off the season. Best Buy called, no TV.

Best Buy sucks. But not as much as Ohio State!:-)
[Reply]
Smokin Gator 02:07 PM 09-02-2010
I've been a fan of theirs since high school.
I liked you up until this sentence...
[Reply]
Page 5 of 37
« First < 345 6715 > Last »
Up