Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 37 of 37
« First < 27353637
Sports>Offcial SEC Football Thread 2010
Powers 12:42 PM 06-01-2011
:-)

Also, how bad does the SI story make the NCAA investigators look? You're telling me that a SI writer is better at playing Sherlock Holmes than a team of official NCAA whistle-blowers? Either those NCAA cronies need to be reprimanded/fired or something fishy was going on

Here's the story that brought down the Vest if y'all haven't read it yet:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...&sct=hp_t11_a5

Tressel's hypocrisy was worse than even you thought, huh Richie?
[Reply]
rizzle 03:37 PM 06-01-2011
Originally Posted by UFPowersmoker320:
:-)

Also, how bad does the SI story make the NCAA investigators look? You're telling me that a SI writer is better at playing Sherlock Holmes than a team of official NCAA whistle-blowers? Either those NCAA cronies need to be reprimanded/fired or something fishy was going on

Here's the story that brought down the Vest if y'all haven't read it yet:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...&sct=hp_t11_a5

Tressel's hypocrisy was worse than even you thought, huh Richie?
Nah, Tressel is who he is, and that's a cheater from way back. Which is why he was a perfect fit at Ohio State, 'cause they been cheating forever. The hypocrisy resides with the fans. Or a large portion of them, anyway. It's gonna get ugly up there before it's done. U. G. L. Y. Ugly. I don't see how this can't be LOIC.
[Reply]
BloodSpite 10:30 AM 09-18-2011
A Series of Unfortunate Events

We shoulda/coulda/woulda beat Florida dangit.

I will say ya'll got one helluva RB in Rainey though. Good game. Wish I could have seen the whole thing
[Reply]
icehog3 02:30 PM 09-18-2011
Coulda/woulda? Maybe. Shoulda? I think not. :-)
[Reply]
BloodSpite 09:30 PM 09-21-2011
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Coulda/woulda? Maybe. Shoulda? I think not. :-)
The beauty is we'll play you next year (and win dangit! :-) ) and either we can smoke a stogie :-)
[Reply]
Page 37 of 37
« First < 27353637
Up