Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Sports>Daggumit, My team sucks! - The Fantasy Sports Support Thread
gpugliese 10:39 AM 10-18-2011
2-4 in a money league and 5-1 in a free league... and I spend more attention on the money league. :-)

Luckily half of my opponent's team is on bye next week in the pay league, so I might just get to 3-4!
[Reply]
357 11:47 AM 10-18-2011
Originally Posted by Resipsa:
You need the sancheeze to score 17 for you? Or for the other team? Of its for the other team, I think you've got a shot here
He got me the win. Now I can go back to useing Hasselbeck. Yes I said it. It's a PPR leage with 5 yds/point receiving & rushing, plus 6 points per TD no matter if it's receiving, rushing, or passing. So, tons of points, and they start 2 WR, 2 RB, and 1 WR/RB. So if you can load up on "possession receivers" you will dominate the league. I am starting Wes Welker, and I have both NE TEs. Problem is NE is on a bye this week and somehow they found a running game. :-)

Originally Posted by chippewastud79:
Just looked at my team for this week, I don't even have enough guys to play, so I am picking up random players to fill voids for bye weeks. :-)
Just like you, I am scrambling to pickup players to fill in without dropping my legit starters. :-)
[Reply]
jesseboston81 05:19 PM 10-18-2011
Originally Posted by Cort:
That sounds horrible:-)
Haha, your time will come--looks like half your team is on their bye this week against Aaron Rodgers!! :-) :-)
[Reply]
SmokeyJoe 08:25 PM 10-18-2011
Ha ha ha...

I am in a keeper league.

My two best players that I kept going into the season?

Peyton Manning
Jamaal Charles

Guess how I'm doing? :-)
[Reply]
chippewastud79 09:29 PM 10-18-2011
Originally Posted by SmokeyJoe:
Ha ha ha...

I am in a keeper league.

My two best players that I kept going into the season?

Peyton Manning
Jamaal Charles

Guess how I'm doing? :-)
Guy in our league kept Peyton, and had 2 other players end up on IR in the first 5 weeks. Guess how he is doing. He WAS the two-time defending champion.:-)
[Reply]
Bageland2000 09:37 PM 10-18-2011
Originally Posted by chippewastud79:
My team could mess up a wet dream.
Whoa, what a quote!
[Reply]
chippewastud79 10:54 PM 10-22-2011
Too many players on a bye this week and not any I can justify cutting, means I am playing an empty RB spot. :-)
[Reply]
themoneycollector 12:47 AM 10-23-2011
I'm 2-3 on my league (started late)

I have great players, I'm in the PF leader in the league. I'm also the PA leader and hence I'm in 6th place out of 10.

Last season I was the league leader and lost first round of the playoffs when Rogers had a concussion and missed the last or second to last game of the season.

FML!
[Reply]
chippewastud79 03:13 PM 10-23-2011
I might score under last weeks amazing total of 64 points this week. Luckily all my fantasy players will be done with their bye weeks and can return to sucking it up. :-)
[Reply]
357 11:48 AM 10-24-2011
Why is it the two best players in a PPR league (Welker and McCoy) are on bye the same week. :-)

Record low in points this week.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up