Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 71 of 72
« First < 2161697071 72 >
Entertainment>Famous Movie Quotes - Guess A Movie/Quote It Forward
Weelok 12:04 AM 07-29-2022
Papillon- great movie.

“Like a prick, you're having second thoughts. You're shrinking, and your two little balls are shrinking with ya. And the fact that you've got "Replica" written on the side of your guns. And the fact that I've got "Desert Eagle .50" written on the side of mine, should precipitate your balls into shrinking, along with your presence.”
[Reply]
icehog3 08:35 AM 07-29-2022
Originally Posted by Weelok:
Papillon- great movie.

“Like a prick, you're having second thoughts. You're shrinking, and your two little balls are shrinking with ya. And the fact that you've got "Replica" written on the side of your guns. And the fact that I've got "Desert Eagle .50" written on the side of mine, should precipitate your balls into shrinking, along with your presence.”
Snatch. One of the lines I could actually understand. :-) :-)

"You're no messiah. You're a movie of the week. You're a ****ing t-shirt, at best."
[Reply]
Porch Dweller 02:51 PM 07-29-2022
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Snatch. One of the lines I could actually understand. :-) :-)

"You're no messiah. You're a movie of the week. You're a ****ing t-shirt, at best."
Se7en

"Jim never has a second cup of coffee at home."
[Reply]
Weelok 06:17 PM 07-29-2022
These are getting tough lol. I had to cheat on Porch Dwellers quote so I can’t answer. Never in a 100 years would I had gotten that one.
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 07:28 PM 07-29-2022
Originally Posted by Porch Dweller:
Se7en

"Jim never has a second cup of coffee at home."
Airplane (or an old coffee commercial or Carol Burnett show lol)

Originally Posted by :
Everything you do irritates me. And when you're not here, the things I know you're gonna do when you come in irritate me. You leave me little notes on my pillow. Told you 158 times I can't stand little notes on my pillow. "We're all out of cornflakes. F.U." Took me three hours to figure out F.U. was .... !

[Reply]
markem 08:39 PM 07-29-2022
Originally Posted by :
Everything you do irritates me. And when you're not here, the things I know you're gonna do when you come in irritate me. You leave me little notes on my pillow. Told you 158 times I can't stand little notes on my pillow. "We're all out of cornflakes. F.U." Took me three hours to figure out F.U. was .... !
Off couple
(F.U. is Felix Unger)

"I've inspected this vessel, and I think you ought to know that, ah, I can't swim."
[Reply]
icehog3 08:46 AM 07-30-2022
Originally Posted by markem:
Off couple
(F.U. is Felix Unger)

"I've inspected this vessel, and I think you ought to know that, ah, I can't swim."
The Guns of Navarone

"Every time my fingers touch brain, I'm Superfly TNT. I'm The Guns of the Navarone."
[Reply]
Porch Dweller 09:24 AM 07-30-2022
Pulp Fiction

"I don't tip because society says I have to. All right, if someone deserves a tip, if they really put forth an effort, I'll give them something a little something extra. But this tipping automatically, it's for the birds. As far as I'm concerned, they're just doing their job."
[Reply]
icehog3 03:34 PM 07-30-2022

"I don't tip because society says I have to. All right, if someone deserves a tip, if they really put forth an effort, I'll give them something a little something extra. But this tipping automatically, it's for the birds. As far as I'm concerned, they're just doing their job."
Reservoir Dogs

"The woods are lovely, dark and deep, and I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep. Do you hear me, Butterfly? Miles to go before you sleep"
[Reply]
markem 08:37 PM 07-30-2022
Grindhouse

"Mr. Maryk, kindly tell the crew - on behalf of myself - that there are four ways of doing things onboard my ship: the right way; the wrong way; the Navy way; and my way. So long as they do things my way, we'll get along."
[Reply]
Brian D. 09:04 PM 07-30-2022
The Caine Mutiny.

"Give me a tall glass of warm gin with a human hair in it."
[Reply]
icehog3 09:03 AM 07-31-2022
Originally Posted by Brian D.:
"Give me a tall glass of warm gin with a human hair in it."
Rustlers' Rhapsody

"No, nuh-uh. Oh wait... was she a great big fat person?"
[Reply]
Porch Dweller 09:30 AM 07-31-2022
Rustlers' Rhapsody

"No, nuh-uh. Oh wait... was she a great big fat person?"
Silence of the Lambs

"Up your butt, Jobu."
[Reply]
icehog3 09:42 AM 07-31-2022

"Up your butt, Jobu."
Major League

"You're scared of Room 237, ain'tcha?"
[Reply]
shark 02:31 PM 07-31-2022
The Shining

"Hey, remember me? Benny Blanco from the Bronx?"
[Reply]
icehog3 08:44 AM 08-01-2022
Originally Posted by shark:

"Hey, remember me? Benny Blanco from the Bronx?"
Carlito's Way

"Way to go, Hamilton!"
[Reply]
Porch Dweller 03:18 PM 08-10-2022
Carlito's Way

"Way to go, Hamilton!"
I'm not 100% sure, but Fast Times at Ridgemont High?

If so, then: "I spent eight years trying to reach him, and then another seven trying to keep him locked up, because I realized that what was living behind that boy's eyes was purely and simply... evil."
[Reply]
icehog3 08:44 AM 08-11-2022
I'm not 100% sure, but Fast Times at Ridgemont High?

If so, then: "I spent eight years trying to reach him, and then another seven trying to keep him locked up, because I realized that what was living behind that boy's eyes was purely and simply... evil."
Correct.

Halloween

"I'm going next. So if ole' fat ass gets stuck, I won't get stuck behind her."
[Reply]
SNKBYT 08:35 PM 11-21-2022
correct.

Halloween

"i'm going next. So if ole' fat ass gets stuck, i won't get stuck behind her."
poseidon adventure

"That's thirty minutes away. I'll be there in ten"
[Reply]
shark 01:58 AM 11-22-2022
Pulp Fiction

"Be not that far from me, for trouble is near; haste Thee to help me. Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust; who subdueth my people under me. O my God, I trust in thee: let me not be ashamed, let not mine enemies triumph over me."
[Reply]
Page 71 of 72
« First < 2161697071 72 >
Up