Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
General Discussion>Where to smoke in Bloomington MN
tsolomon 06:42 AM 10-28-2011
My wife is going to be in Bloomington this coming week for training and wanted me to find out if there were any places where she could grab a smoke? Thanks, Tom
[Reply]
Mattso3000 06:44 AM 10-28-2011
Burn in Burnsville is a great place. Less than 10 minutes from Bloomington.
[Reply]
Wanger 09:11 AM 10-28-2011
Originally Posted by Mattso3000:
I second this.

They have a great selection there (Tat, Fuente, Padron, Viaje, etc.), but beware that you will pay some fairly high prices (tax). James, who runs the shop is a great guy, too.

It's about 15 min from my work, if you want some company over lunch, if that's a time you'll go there.
[Reply]
WyGuy 09:50 AM 10-28-2011
Originally Posted by Wanger:
I second this.

They have a great selection there (Tat, Fuente, Padron, Viaje, etc.), but beware that you will pay some fairly high prices (tax). James, who runs the shop is a great guy, too.

It's about 15 min from my work, if you want some company over lunch, if that's a time you'll go there.
It's a shame the MN tobacco tax is so high :-).
[Reply]
tsolomon 07:03 AM 10-29-2011
Originally Posted by Mattso3000:
Originally Posted by Wanger:
I second this.

Thanks, this sounds like a nice place and with Tats and Viajes :-), she will will be happy. I'll program it into the GPS along with her hotel and training site. :-)
[Reply]
Up