Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 19 of 91
« First < 9171819 20212969 > Last »
All Cigar Discussion>pnoon's what cigar did you smoke today VII?
gomeitsmybday 07:39 AM 07-03-2019

2014 FF Opus X torpedo bxp & HU #2 - both great, excellent start to the day!
[Reply]
Porch Dweller 04:30 PM 07-03-2019
DPG Series JJ Selectos
[Reply]
Chainsaw13 06:00 PM 07-03-2019
Oliva V robusto, had to take the draw tool to it, a lot.
Helix Connecticut broadleaf
[Reply]
gomeitsmybday 10:32 AM 07-04-2019
Originally Posted by Chainsaw13:
I hate that! It's fine when it works after 1 -2 pokes but it seems some cigars are born lost causes. Even worse when the poker it self causes damage; I had an Ashton ESG torpedo yesterday that had a really tight draw, 1 poke caused the wrapper & binder to split. :-)
[Reply]
cigarlady7 12:20 AM 07-05-2019
H Upmann Mag 46
Opus X
Herrera Estelli Edicion Limitada
Rocky Patel The Edge Connecticut
[Reply]
icehog3 12:26 AM 07-05-2019
Originally Posted by cigarlady7:
H Upmann Mag 46
Opus X
Herrera Estelli Edicion Limitada
Rocky Patel The Edge Connecticut
I've got my first Herrera Estelli Belicoso Fino that I'm going to give a try this weekend.
[Reply]
cigarlady7 12:39 AM 07-05-2019
Originally Posted by icehog3:
I've got my first Herrera Estelli Belicoso Fino that I'm going to give a try this weekend.
Those are everything and bag of chips. I love those. Easily in my top 5.
[Reply]
icehog3 12:47 AM 07-05-2019
Those are everything and bag of chips. I love those. Easily in my top 5.
Excellent, looking forward to smoking it. :-)
[Reply]
hammondc 08:33 AM 07-05-2019
Originally Posted by Chainsaw13:
Helix Connecticut broadleaf
That's unusual for Oliva. Glad it sorta worked out.

Also...Helix......haven't heard of those in ages
[Reply]
hammondc 08:35 AM 07-05-2019
I had a Brickhouse Mighty Mighty Maduro that I smoked nearly all day. I love Brickhouse, but I am just not a fan of these giant cigars.
[Reply]
RevSmoke 10:18 PM 07-05-2019

First cigar of the last night of a quick vacation. Connecticut Illusione Rothschild. Tasty!
[Reply]
icehog3 11:18 PM 07-05-2019
Originally Posted by RevSmoke:
First cigar of the last night of a quick vacation. Connecticut Illusione Rothschild. Tasty!
Hope it was a relaxing vacation, Todd! :-)
[Reply]
Weelok 11:43 PM 07-05-2019

[Reply]
icehog3 08:21 AM 07-06-2019
'06 Party Culebra

Upmann Anejado with some Elijah Craig Barrel Proof

[Reply]
gomeitsmybday 09:47 PM 07-06-2019
Originally Posted by hammondc:
I love Brickhouse, but I am just not a fan of these giant cigars.
Same here Chip - I can smoke Churchill's & Toros all day but I generally stay away from anything "Gordo". Usually seem too plagued by burn issues and excessively loose draws.

Alas, these are some of the last cigars I smoked on my vacation....

*In no particular order*
Yet another (and unfortunately my last) Eye of the Shark, was just as good as the first. An LFD Ligero, nice, but I prefer the Double Ligero to this one....
Oh and okay, next up both the Wise Man and the Gueguense, these were interesting- they both have garnered a lot of great reviews, I found the Wise Man (the maduro) to be spectacular, but wasn't all that impressed by the Gueguense.
And last, The Tabernacle! Believe anyone who tells you this is a great cigar, because it most certainly is. Basically everything I could want in a flavorful maduro. Plus, it also has a *very* unique spicy pepperyness to it. So unique in fact, that I think it would be pretty easy to pick it out in blind maduro taste test. (Other than being the tastiest maduro in the line up, haha.) So if you like Maduros, do yourself a favor and check out the Tabernacle asap!
[Reply]
RevSmoke 10:24 PM 07-06-2019
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Hope it was a relaxing vacation, Todd! :-)
No phone calls! No emergencies! Wonderful!!!
[Reply]
Weelok 12:44 AM 07-07-2019

[Reply]
cigarlady7 09:56 AM 07-07-2019
Originally Posted by gomeitsmybday:
Same here Chip - I can smoke Churchill's & Toros all day but I generally stay away from anything "Gordo". Usually seem too plagued by burn issues and excessively loose draws.

Alas, these are some of the last cigars I smoked on my vacation....

*In no particular order*
Yet another (and unfortunately my last) Eye of the Shark, was just as good as the first. An LFD Ligero, nice, but I prefer the Double Ligero to this one....
Oh and okay, next up both the Wise Man and the Gueguense, these were interesting- they both have garnered a lot of great reviews, I found the Wise Man (the maduro) to be spectacular, but wasn't all that impressed by the Gueguense.
And last, The Tabernacle! Believe anyone who tells you this is a great cigar, because it most certainly is. Basically everything I could want in a flavorful maduro. Plus, it also has a *very* unique spicy pepperyness to it. So unique in fact, that I think it would be pretty easy to pick it out in blind maduro taste test. (Other than being the tastiest maduro in the line up, haha.) So if you like Maduros, do yourself a favor and check out the Tabernacle asap!
How was the Wise Man??? Want to try!
[Reply]
gomeitsmybday 10:20 AM 07-07-2019
How was the Wise Man??? Want to try!
It was great!! Definitely full bodied and full flavored...starts off a little spicy and mellows rather quickly but maintains a rich & chewy profile. If memory serves correct it primarily has notes of chocolate, cocoa & coffee.
It's an excellent cigar but they are also on the expensive side - and if I'm being completely honest, there are other Nicaraguan Maduros that can achieve a similar profile for much less.
That said it's definitely 5-pack worthy, but out of all of what I've tried by Foundation, the Tabernacle is what I'd pick as a "must try"!
[Reply]
Tio Gato 04:39 PM 07-07-2019
Cuesta Rey centro fino toro. :-)
[Reply]
Page 19 of 91
« First < 9171819 20212969 > Last »
Up