Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
All Cigar Discussion>My newest pickup - Tatuaje
kqueen 08:57 PM 12-09-2009
Got a box of the verocu tubes and black tubes at my retailer today. He had a lot of boxes and selling singles too.
Can't wait to try them tomorrow. Anybody smoked these yet?
[Reply]
Eleven 09:08 PM 12-09-2009
Closest guy to me sold out in about 1 minute. Where are u?
[Reply]
ChicagoWhiteSox 09:09 PM 12-09-2009
anyone know how long they have been aged before retail?
[Reply]
kqueen 09:12 PM 12-09-2009
i am in az - and my retailer still had a lot of boxes.
I don't know much about them as there is not alot of details from Pete as far as I can find.
[Reply]
Beagleone 09:34 PM 12-09-2009
They should be hitting everywhere soon. I know my B&M is expecting quite a few boxes, several of which are already mine.
[Reply]
Azpostal 02:43 AM 12-10-2009
Where in AZ did you find these?
[Reply]
Adriftpanda 03:32 AM 12-10-2009
Originally Posted by Beagleone:
They should be hitting everywhere soon. I know my B&M is expecting quite a few boxes, several of which are already mine.
Exactly. They will be out very soon. A few lucky shops were able to get them first. As far as how many boxes will be available, I'm not sure but my bet is that they will go fast.
[Reply]
DougBushBC 04:34 AM 12-10-2009
My B&M got about 50 boxes of each... give them a call if you want some, Sabor Havana Palm Beach Gardens (561-626-6700) Tell them Doug Bush sent you for some friendly harassment.

I smoked the Vercou Tubo last night. Tasty smoke, definitely fresh and needs some age. Next time I go back it will be the black, and I am a fan of Tat Blacks right now so we will see if the tubo stands up!

BTW: The Tubos look SHOCKINGLY Phallic... Its almost absurd!
[Reply]
elderboy02 05:05 AM 12-10-2009
Originally Posted by DougBushBC:
My B&M got about 50 boxes of each... give them a call if you want some, Sabor Havana Palm Beach Gardens (561-626-6700) Tell them Doug Bush sent you for some friendly harassment.

I smoked the Vercou Tubo last night. Tasty smoke, definitely fresh and needs some age. Next time I go back it will be the black, and I am a fan of Tat Blacks right now so we will see if the tubo stands up!

Sabor is making it hard for me to purchase from him. I called last week and he said he would call back Monday to do the order b/c he was planning a party. I called him on Monday at the end of the day and he said that he would call me back on a different date b/c he didn't take orders on them yet, but assured me that I was 1st on the call list. At this point, I don't believe that he will do any phone orders. :-)
[Reply]
Smokin Gator 05:07 AM 12-10-2009
Originally Posted by elderboy02:
Sabor is making it hard for me to purchase from him. I called last week and he said he would call back Monday to do the order b/c he was planning a party. I called him on Monday at the end of the day and he said that he would call me back on a different date b/c he didn't take orders on them yet, but assured me that I was 1st on the call list. At this point, I don't believe that he will do any phone orders. :-)
I am supposed to have a box of each from them on the way. My card hasn't been charged yet so I am wondering!!!
[Reply]
DougBushBC 05:12 AM 12-10-2009
Bart is a great guy, sometimes gets a little overwhelmed... He had a HUGE christmas party this past weekend and thats why he missed the first call... Monday I don't know. I spent a few hours with him last night, I will call today and tell him to hurry up and fill my friend's orders!!!
[Reply]
RevSmoke 06:21 AM 12-10-2009
This thread is worthless without pictures.
[Reply]
Emjaysmash 06:25 AM 12-10-2009
Originally Posted by RevSmoke:
This thread is worthless without pictures.
:-)
[Reply]
elderboy02 06:41 AM 12-10-2009
Bart is a great guy, sometimes gets a little overwhelmed... He had a HUGE christmas party this past weekend and thats why he missed the first call... Monday I don't know. I spent a few hours with him last night, I will call today and tell him to hurry up and fill my friend's orders!!!
Well, technically I haven't even placed the order yet. All he has is my name and cell number. I told him I would buy a box of Blacks.

I am not knocking him, I am sure he is a great guy, just overwhelmed.
[Reply]
Smokin Gator 07:00 AM 12-10-2009
Doug, I am not sure who I talked to but it was at the Doral #. I am going to call them today and if they didn't fill the order I will call Bart.

Thanks for the tip...
[Reply]
landhoney 07:41 AM 12-10-2009

They need to start giving you a cut from all the business you're sending their way. :-) I went in for a couple of those flying pigs (who can resist trying that size at least once) and now I may go in for a tubo or two.
[Reply]
DougBushBC 05:14 AM 12-11-2009
Which one did you go to Seth? I swear if you showed up at the PGA Location and didnt tell me, I wont be happy!!! I practically live there...

Brent, call the PBG Location, they are good guys, and an inmate (Mikey / MadeinDade) usually works there during the day... Tell him you are from here and he'll take care of you.
[Reply]
Adriftpanda 07:06 AM 12-11-2009
The Vercuos are dark as hell! It looked good but I decided on the blacks.
[Reply]
landhoney 07:14 AM 12-11-2009
Which one did you go to Seth? I swear if you showed up at the PGA Location and didnt tell me, I wont be happy!!! I practically live there...
I didn't make it in yet, but I'll let you know before I do :-)
[Reply]
DougBushBC 09:18 AM 12-11-2009
PGA it up one afternoon w me and mikey!
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up