Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Wine, Beer, and Spirits>Duck Fart ?
Bubba - NJ 07:37 PM 05-06-2009
In honor of my favorite tv show , "The Deadliest Catch" on Discovery channel , I have a question . Has anyone here ever imbibed on the celebratory shot the Captains consume at the beginning of each crab fishing season ? The shot being the "Duck Fart" , equal parts Crown Royale and Bailey's Irish Cream . I'm not 100% sure of the equal parts but by looking at the shot glasses it seems like they are equal . I haven't had one yet but will soon . I do like Bailey's , you could put it on a bumper and it would still be good ! :-)
[Reply]
Emjaysmash 07:49 PM 05-06-2009
never had it, but it can't be bad!!
[Reply]
NJ stogie King 07:58 PM 05-06-2009
Originally Posted by Bubba - NJ:
In honor of my favorite tv show , "The Deadliest Catch" on Discovery channel , I have a question . Has anyone here ever imbibed on the celebratory shot the Captains consume at the beginning of each crab fishing season ? The shot being the "Duck Fart" , equal parts Crown Royale and Bailey's Irish Cream . I'm not 100% sure of the equal parts but by looking at the shot glasses it seems like they are equal . I haven't had one yet but will soon . I do like Bailey's , you could put it on a bumper and it would still be good ! :-)

I saw the Deadliest catch episode where they drank the "Duck Fart" the night before they sailed out for some crabin'!! Ever since I saw that episode I really have wanted to try it!! Sounds pretty good!!
[Reply]
adampc22 08:06 PM 05-06-2009
Originally Posted by Emjaysmash:
never had it, but it can't be bad!!
u have to remeber them fishing lads are hard blokes it may kill normal blokes like us lol
[Reply]
NJ stogie King 08:25 PM 05-06-2009
Originally Posted by adampc22:
u have to remeber them fishing lads are hard blokes it may kill normal blokes like us lol

SO TRUE!!!! :-) :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
SkinsFanLarry 11:08 PM 06-03-2009
I had my first "Duck Fart" about 18 years ago....I think it was at a bar somewhere in Kentucky.
[Reply]
Up