Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
All Cigar Discussion>Pleasantly surprised by Indian Tabac
kgraybill 07:02 PM 01-18-2010
I have not been a fan of the RP products but when my wife gave me the go ahead to order some stogies I took a risk. I ordered a mega sampler of Indian Tabac Super Fuerte and a box of Nica Libre torps. I really did not expect too much of the Indian Tabac.
After only 2 weeks in my humi I tried one of the IT naturals and was pleasantly surprised. Today I had one of the maduros on the way back from a meeting and was again surprised. Nothing fancy but a good inexpensive smoke.

As a cigarette smoker I am terrible at picking out the nuances (I guess it's like being tone deaf) so I can't do a proper review but wanted show my excitement that another cheap smoke have found its way to my humi.
I wont doubt RP again.
[Reply]
G G 07:03 PM 01-18-2010
I have enjoyed all the IT's I have smoked. Very good for the money IMHO.
[Reply]
Kreth 07:42 PM 01-18-2010
Originally Posted by ggainey:
:-) The ITSFs are one of my go-to smokes. I've been trying to snag some ITC 10ths on cbid but I keep getting smoke-blocked. :-)
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Smokin Gator 07:46 PM 01-18-2010
:-) Even if he ain't!!!
[Reply]
sikk50 08:23 PM 01-18-2010
Skywalker gave me a maduro once and I loved it but everytime I make an order I forget to look at the IT's
[Reply]
elderboy02 08:25 PM 01-18-2010
I love the Indian Tabac Super Fuerte Maduros :-)
[Reply]
duckmanco 10:24 PM 01-18-2010
ITSF Corona maduros were a staple in my humidor, always there and always rock solid. I have gotten away from them lately and may not reorder as I have so many other great cigars, but for the money, they are incredibly versatile smokes IMO.
[Reply]
kelmac07 05:01 AM 01-19-2010
Originally Posted by elderboy02:
:-) Great value stick!! :-)
[Reply]
Whynot 08:13 AM 01-19-2010
I really dig the Nonpariel, but have not been able to find them anymore, the ITC 10th anniversarys are pretty close though and I do enjoy them.
[Reply]
Giant & 49er Fan 08:17 AM 01-19-2010
A great line not really supported by B&M's. A great place to pick these up is tampahumidor.com. The ITC 10th Anniversary will be No Longer soon. If you like them, grab them up.
[Reply]
Steve 08:20 AM 01-19-2010
x2
[Reply]
dannysguitar 08:26 AM 01-19-2010
Originally Posted by RPguy:
A great line not really supported by B&M's. A great place to pick these up is tampahumidor.com. The ITC 10th Anniversary will be No Longer soon. If you like them, grab them up.
I'm a big fan of the Lonsdale ITC 10th. I better order up!
[Reply]
Kreth 08:36 AM 01-19-2010
The ITC 10th Anniversary will be No Longer soon. If you like them, grab them up.
Rocky needs to make room for Second Thursday In February Collection 2010? :-)
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
dccraft 09:27 AM 01-19-2010
Both of these smokes are pretty good. I haven't had an IT maddy for awhile and can't remember seeing them in the local b&m lately. I think I had better ask about them. Had the 10th anny Sunday afternoon. It wea nice :-)
[Reply]
jmsremax 09:40 AM 01-19-2010
I have one of these sitting in my humi. I received it from Doug (dunkel) in the NST. I am excited to try it!
[Reply]
Starscream 10:30 AM 01-19-2010
:-)
:-)

I love IT cigars! Never had a bad one.
[Reply]
yourchoice 10:32 AM 01-19-2010
Originally Posted by kelmac07:
:-) Great value stick!! :-)
One of my favorite cheapies. :-)
[Reply]
G G 11:27 AM 01-19-2010
I tend to like strong maduros, but I really like the IT Limited Reserve. It has some very tasty flavors.
[Reply]
Giant & 49er Fan 11:34 AM 01-19-2010
Originally Posted by Kreth:
Rocky needs to make room for Second Thursday In February Collection 2010? :-)
Posted via Mobile Device
:-) A common joke I must say! :-) As a rep for the line it is nice to have a fresh cigar to present instead of the same ol same ol. Honestly, if you can produce a quality cigar and remain consistant, why not? right? I think MOST would admit, they look for the next RP release and would consider trying anything from him. He has remained true to his game. Consistant cigars for a reasonable price. :-) Something I enjoy as a cigar smoker first!
[Reply]
Kreth 11:48 AM 01-19-2010
:-) A common joke I must say! :-) As a rep for the line it is nice to have a fresh cigar to present instead of the same ol same ol. Honestly, if you can produce a quality cigar and remain consistant, why not? right? I think MOST would admit, they look for the next RP release and would consider trying anything from him. He has remained true to his game. Consistant cigars for a reasonable price. :-) Something I enjoy as a cigar smoker first!
I like several RP blends, including the IT stuff. As a fairly new cigar smoker, though, sometimes it seems that Rocky comes out with new blends faster than I can get around to trying them.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up