Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Jokes>FUNNY Twitter
JaKaacH 07:50 AM 01-07-2010
The account name tells all..Funny stuff:-)
http://twitter.com/shitmydadsays
[Reply]
CasaDooley 11:48 AM 01-07-2010
I've been following the old man for a while. Very funny stuff!:-)
[Reply]
GKitty 12:03 PM 01-07-2010
"Who in the #@*& is tila tequila? Is she a stripper?...That's her? Yeah, that's a stripper, son, I don't give a **** what you say."

I've never had a use for Twitter... until now. :-) :-) :-)

Thanks, Jeff!!
[Reply]
galaga 01:40 PM 01-07-2010
# "It's never the right time to have kids, but it's always the right time for screwing. God's not a dumbsh!t. He knows how it works." 4:59 PM Nov 30th, 2009 from web

:-)

And that's why we're all here.
[Reply]
Patrick B 06:32 PM 01-07-2010
This guy is great. Fireland is even funnier. Check it out.

Our baby is great, super fun to party with, but I definitely don't see this turning into a long-term thing. 10:52 AM Jan 4th from web

Of course I love you! But I also love sex, and cheap Xanax. See where I'm going with this? Tijuana. Tell the kids I'll see them on Facebook.

Say, that reminds me of a little ditty—hey! Who smashed my ukulele and backup ukulele?

Superman wears a cape and underwear and everyone's all "yay" but I do it and you're like "don't ever touch my son again"? 10:-)2 AM Dec 2nd, 2009 from web
[Reply]
elderboy02 06:52 PM 01-07-2010
Originally Posted by Patrick B:
This guy is great. Fireland is even funnier. Check it out.

Our baby is great, super fun to party with, but I definitely don't see this turning into a long-term thing. 10:52 AM Jan 4th from web

Of course I love you! But I also love sex, and cheap Xanax. See where I'm going with this? Tijuana. Tell the kids I'll see them on Facebook.

Say, that reminds me of a little ditty—hey! Who smashed my ukulele and backup ukulele?

Superman wears a cape and underwear and everyone's all "yay" but I do it and you're like "don't ever touch my son again"? 10:-)2 AM Dec 2nd, 2009 from web
:-) funnyoneliners is a pretty good one to follow as well.
[Reply]
Up