Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Island (The other ones) Reviews>Sancho Panza Extra Fuerte Cordoba
thecatch83 11:08 AM 04-09-2011
I have to be honest, I first read about this Estelo Padron offering in Cigar Aficionado where it received a 90 point rating. A highly rated Honduran puro for under 4 bucks? This I had to to try, so I ordered a box and here we go!

Size-5 1/4 x 44
Wrapper-Col. Maduro
Origin-Honduras
Strength-Full Body
Smoke Time-1 hour 15 minutes

Very nice wrapper and construction, sweet smelling wrapper with hints of tobacco and farm animal. Draw is good, with slight resistance. Immediately I get sweet vanilla and earthy coffee. Medium body smoke for sure, nice smoke output with a short finish.

Was the Sancho Panza worthy of a 90 point rating? In my opinion no, but it was a very solid smoke nonetheless. For the money, you would be hard pressed to find a better value. I really enjoyed this stick, and if you're looking for another bargain priced Maduro to add to your collection, you might want to give this a try!
[Reply]
borndead1 01:39 PM 04-09-2011
I used to smoke the hell out of these and the Double Maduros when I was a noob. Good consistent cigar at a great price. Thanks for the review and for the reminder to grab a box of these some time.
[Reply]
Emjaysmash 01:49 PM 04-09-2011
I liked the Double Maduros better, but I haven't had one of these in a while. General cigars makes some decent smokes!
[Reply]
HollywoodQue 02:10 PM 04-09-2011
Nice review...thanks
[Reply]
emopunker2004 04:21 PM 04-09-2011
Thanks for the review Ty. I'll have to try the one you sent me in the NST
[Reply]
thecatch83 09:20 PM 04-09-2011
Enjoy Justin!
[Reply]
Gophernut 11:54 AM 04-12-2011
I only have these every once in a while, but the double maduros are in normal rotation for me!
[Reply]
Up