Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 17 of 96
« First < 7151617 18192767 > Last »
Entertainment>Games thread!
Darrell 10:35 PM 12-18-2008
I hope Santa brings me Soul Calibur IV. :-)
[Reply]
Volt 04:11 AM 12-19-2008
Originally Posted by VirtualSmitty:
Fallout 3 players might find this funny :-)
Ok, RG for who ever created that.... Pretty funny!
[Reply]
VirtualSmitty 10:02 AM 12-19-2008
Originally Posted by Darrell:
I hope Santa brings me Soul Calibur IV. :-)
I asked Santa for a pair of Tritton gaming headset. I'm still using the crappy generic X360 mic and I have a craptastic set I use on my pc that needs upgrading bad.
[Reply]
Cigargal 10:46 AM 12-19-2008
Gears of War II is on my Christmas list.
[Reply]
VirtualSmitty 10:20 PM 12-19-2008
Well, I got myself an early Christmas gift. I saw Castlevania Chronicles hit the PS store, and it was only 5.99! I'm a huge CV fan and this is one I haven't played in years! I had it emulated, but playing with the keyboard isn't the same.

"Smitty does the happy dance":-) :-)
[Reply]
King James 10:36 AM 12-26-2008
Have bestbuy giftcard from christmas burning a hole on my pocket. Want to pick up a game but not sure if I should get:

Fallout 3
Resistance 2
Left 4 Dead

all got about the same rating, I know left 4 dead is somewhat short, but has good replay-ability and who doesn't like killing zombies. I liked Resistance 1 for online play but thought the single player lacked. And I know nothing about the Fallout series.
[Reply]
Kneo 10:49 AM 12-26-2008
Originally Posted by King James:
Have bestbuy giftcard from christmas burning a hole on my pocket. Want to pick up a game but not sure if I should get:

Fallout 3
Resistance 2
Left 4 Dead

all got about the same rating, I know left 4 dead is somewhat short, but has good replay-ability and who doesn't like killing zombies. I liked Resistance 1 for online play but thought the single player lacked. And I know nothing about the Fallout series.
Left 4 Dead!
[Reply]
Seanohue 11:01 AM 12-26-2008
Fallout 3
Gotta get it; best game this year beside MGS4 and Warhammer Online :-)
[Reply]
Mugen910 11:04 AM 12-26-2008
Finally got the Flame Thrower for COD-WaW Took me a while since I haven't played as much as I liked but it's fun! I love hearing the other guys go..."Oh damn he burnt me!" :-)
[Reply]
King James 12:58 PM 12-26-2008
I watched the video review for fallout 3 and just don't know if it is for me. I like that it seems like it would last longer then left 4 dead but I dunno.
[Reply]
Cigargal 10:41 PM 12-26-2008
Fallout 3 was a great game!

Playing Gears of War 2 right now...seems kinda lame compared with the first one...much easier.
[Reply]
VirtualSmitty 09:16 AM 12-27-2008
Originally Posted by Mugen910:
Finally got the Flame Thrower for COD-WaW Took me a while since I haven't played as much as I liked but it's fun! I love hearing the other guys go..."Oh damn he burnt me!" :-)
Yep, I haven't prestiged yet cause it's just too much fun running around hosing guys.

I watched the video review for fallout 3 and just don't know if it is for me. I like that it seems like it would last longer then left 4 dead but I dunno.
Get Fallout 3 James. Left for Dead is no fun by yourself (awesome with three other guys), Resistance 2 was good, but Fallout was an experience. It drove me nuts with the bugginesss but it's a game with a ton to offer. Of course I could just tell you what i've told everyone else this year, skip all three and get Dead Space, still my fav game of the year :-)

I didn't get as much this year game wise. Got a copy of IL2-Sturmovik for the PC and a copy of Mushroom Men on the wii. Haven't tried IL2 yet but MM is actually pretty good!
[Reply]
King James 05:57 PM 12-28-2008
went with Fallout 3. Will prolly pick up mario kart wii too, but then gotta get 2 damn wii wheels
[Reply]
Spagg 06:04 PM 12-28-2008
went with Fallout 3. Will prolly pick up mario kart wii too, but then gotta get 2 damn wii wheels
Just in case you don't know, you can use the nunchuck instead of the wheel ( I don't use the wheel at all), Mario Kart Wii is great!!

I also agree with virtualsmitty, Deadspace was great!!!
[Reply]
King James 06:07 PM 12-28-2008
Originally Posted by Spagg:
Just in case you don't know, you can use the nunchuck instead of the wheel ( I don't use the wheel at all), Mario Kart Wii is great!!

I also agree with virtualsmitty, Deadspace was great!!!
I know you can, but played it at best buy and liked the wheel. Eh, maybe I'll just make the GF use the wiimote and I'll take the wheel :-)
[Reply]
Cigargal 08:26 PM 12-28-2008
Dead Space was a great game-played through twice for all the goodies...realized that I would have to play through 5 times to get the upgrade achievment.
[Reply]
King James 08:58 PM 12-28-2008
Originally Posted by Cigargal:
Dead Space was a great game-played through twice for all the goodies...realized that I would have to play through 5 times to get the upgrade achievment.
I thought about picking it up as well, or fallout and left 4 dead.... but I still have little big planet to play as well as madden so I am set for a bit
[Reply]
King James 09:41 AM 12-29-2008
Haven't gotten to play fallout yet... will prolly fire it up in about the next hour or so and play for the most of the afternoon. Maybe squeeze in a game of madden or some little big planet for a break :-)
[Reply]
spooble 10:44 AM 12-29-2008
Haven't gotten to play fallout yet... will prolly fire it up in about the next hour or so and play for the most of the afternoon. Maybe squeeze in a game of madden or some little big planet for a break :-)
I've been loving LBP, Jim! At first I thought it was a kiddie game, but I've gotten addicted to it. I seem to alternate between it, RockBand 2, and GH World Tour. I see that CoD: WaW is on sale for $35 on Amazon today (including the PS3 version)... I'm afraid I won't be able to resist. I played the Zombie level at a friend's last week. Made it to level 20. That was the funnest hour and a half I've spent playing games in a long time!
[Reply]
Mugen910 11:04 AM 12-29-2008
Originally Posted by VirtualSmitty:
Yep, I haven't prestiged yet cause it's just too much fun running around hosing guys.
Very True!!! There is something about starting over that is so much fun.
[Reply]
Page 17 of 96
« First < 7151617 18192767 > Last »
Up