Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Island (The other ones) Reviews>Padilla Hybrid Robusto
SupremePie 02:51 PM 09-10-2009
I'm a big fan of Padilla, and I must say, this is one of the only blends (to my knowledge) I have not tried. I'll definitely look in to finding one, they sound delicious.
[Reply]
dccraft 06:06 PM 09-10-2009
I received one of these in a pif or pass and I really enjoyed it. Thanks for the reminder to pick up a few of these.
[Reply]
kenstogie 06:30 PM 09-10-2009
I bought a box of these on a whim and it was on sale and I was not disappointed. Creamy and good. Not a powerhouse but there's many a nuance in that stick.
[Reply]
lou2row 06:38 PM 09-10-2009
I am with the majority here. Did not like it off the truck, but with age this cigar comes into it's own. At the price they can be found for, they are definitely worth picking up and throwing down for a nap.

Nice review, and outstanding pics (especially the b&w).
[Reply]
njstone 08:00 PM 09-10-2009
Nice review. I agree that B&W photo is really sweet!

This is a Padilla that I have yet to smoke. But I absolutely adore the 1932, am getting to like the Miami and 1968 more as well. I'm pretty sure I have a couple of these robustos so I'll have to give them a try! Thanks!
[Reply]
kenstogie 06:37 AM 09-11-2009
Originally Posted by lou2row:
I am with the majority here. Did not like it off the truck, but with age this cigar comes into it's own.
Funny you say that I looked at the wrapper and said whatever let them sit there for a few months. Then I finally broke into the box. Then another a few months later. Mine sure did develop too.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up