Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Sports>Ravens vs Titans
Mikey202 11:59 AM 01-11-2009
I know that this is a day late but here is a Steeler fan's perspective on that game.:-)

Titans......
a)your attempt at copying the Terrible Towel was weak. That's what you get for stompin' on our Towel. I think you angered the football Gods.
b) Chris Johnson is your offense, Without Dash....you have no Smash.
c) Kyle Vanden Bosch...... what was up with the red contacts:-) cool at Halloween, kinda stupid in January. Did he think it would have some kind of psychological effect on the guy across from him ?

Ravens.....
a) congrats on a hell of a win.....but thanks to the refs,and them not calling a delay of game, you made a HUGE play. Football Gods again?
b) Joe Flacco is "DA MAN".
c) Ray Lewis has still got "it".
d) I hope it's a Steeler vs Ravens AFC Championship Game.....it would be EPIC!!!!:-)
[Reply]
BobbyRitz 12:16 PM 01-11-2009
Thanks for your level-headed post. I agree that the "Football Gods" played a role, but Tennessee lost to the Ravens because they couldn't hold onto the ball.

I agree, I'd love my squad to meet Pitt for Ali-Frazier III.

[Reply]
Yazzie 12:22 PM 01-11-2009
I'm a Pats fan but really enjoyed that game yesterday. Defensive playoff calibre smashmouth Football That was just awesome. And yes Ray Lewis can still bring it hard

I think Pitt prevails today setting up a great AFC Championship game :-)
[Reply]
Aladdin Sane 05:13 PM 01-11-2009
HERE WE GO!!!!! :-)
[Reply]
Mark C 07:11 PM 01-11-2009
Originally Posted by Mikey202:
d) I hope it's a Steeler vs Ravens AFC Championship Game.....it would be EPIC!!!!:-)
Here comes epic! I think the super bowl will be a nice cool-down game for either of these teams.
[Reply]
Aladdin Sane 09:09 PM 01-11-2009
Great post Mike!
[Reply]
Up