Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Island (The other ones) Reviews>Alec Bradley Tempus Maduro Medius 6
kaelaria 12:39 AM 03-22-2011

This 6×52 dark chocolate stick offers thick and stiff construction with minimal veins, invisible seams, a rich oily wrapper and a soft sweet tobacco aroma. First light reveals a very snug almost unsmokeable draw, minimal smoke output and medium bodied flavors of a very earthy black pepper with a deep finish. Rolling the stick gently I loosened up a bit of a plug near the band which opened the draw significantly. Still on the firm side it smokes fine with good output giving medium body flavors of a rich, oily and creamy earthy chocolate with black pepper especially on the long finish. 30 minutes in at the start of the 2nd third, flavors added a bit more chocolate and a touch of sweetness. This stick likes 2 quicker puffs rather than a long slow draw to keep the thick wrapper burning normally. 55 min in at the 1/2 way point flavors changed to a deep earthy oily coffee, with a good bit of strength kick to it, yet only medium body flavors. I’m surprised how slowly it’s burning considering how often it needs to be drawn. Ending at 1:30 where it began to get too warm for my taste, the last third transitioned to just a deep earthy tobacco with a very heavy aftertaste. Strength was near full certainly much more strength than body flavor. Video on the site
[Reply]
mariogolbee 01:39 AM 03-22-2011
Yet another great review, Bryan! :-) I've been wondering about this stick for a while now. I look forward to picking one up soon. Your reviews are usually spot on.
[Reply]
HollywoodQue 03:49 AM 03-22-2011
Well done Bryan.
[Reply]
kelmac07 05:18 AM 03-22-2011
Nice review Bryan. I enjoy these. :-) :-)
[Reply]
thecatch83 11:09 PM 03-22-2011
The only Tempus I smoked was really nice. Great stuff Bryan!
[Reply]
Up