Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Entertainment>Walking Dead Season 6
irratebass 06:25 AM 10-27-2015
That was an intense episode......holy crap, I'm a little disappointed though.....i'll just leave it at that for now
[Reply]
bonjing 08:47 AM 10-27-2015
Did anyone watch talking dead? I think I'm going to be pissed if what we think happened, didn't.
[Reply]
CRIMPS 01:27 PM 10-27-2015
What the hell just happened!?! NO! (punches monitor)
[Reply]
Adriftpanda 06:24 PM 10-29-2015
A lot of rumors that he isn't dead.
[Reply]
longknocker 03:46 AM 10-30-2015
Also, Did Rick Get Bit??? Blood All Over His Hand & He Keeps Looking At It??? Were Those Wolves Who Attacked Him In His Van????
[Reply]
irratebass 08:02 AM 10-30-2015
Lots of unanswered questions Greg......we will have to wait 2 weeks for the answers
[Reply]
bonjing 09:09 AM 10-30-2015
Originally Posted by longknocker:
Also, Did Rick Get Bit??? Blood All Over His Hand & He Keeps Looking At It??? Were Those Wolves Who Attacked Him In His Van????
No Rick didn't get bit. He cut his hand on the machete that was sticking out of the zombie that he grabbed.
[Reply]
Adriftpanda 10:07 AM 10-30-2015
2 weeks?! It's not on Sunday?
[Reply]
OLS 11:27 AM 10-30-2015
I thought for sure that the ones that got kicked out of Terminus had a A cut into their foreheads,
you remember that there were a LOT of zombies walking around that area with the A on em,
but maybe I am thinking of Alexandria. I felt like it was the scarlet letter from getting kicked out
of Terminus/Alexandria. Banished people got defaced for shame purposes....and usually did not last long.
We'll see though, I have episode 3 sitting on my Hard drive waiting to be watched. Guess I am in no hurry
if there is an off week.
------------------------------------
Copied from AMC's show website..."Don’t miss the next episode of The Walking Dead, Sun., Nov. 1 at 9/8c."
Not sure what the two weeks reference was.
[Reply]
longknocker 12:16 PM 10-30-2015
Originally Posted by bonjing:
No Rick didn't get bit. He cut his hand on the machete that was sticking out of the zombie that he grabbed.
Thanks, Greg!:-) Were Those Men That Attacked Him In The Van, "Wolves"???
[Reply]
kelmac07 12:33 PM 10-30-2015
There is no "off week". This weeks episode is 90 minutes.
[Reply]
bonjing 12:50 PM 10-30-2015
Originally Posted by longknocker:
Thanks, Greg!:-) Were Those Men That Attacked Him In The Van, "Wolves"???
Yes they were. They were actually the Wolves that Morgan let go.
[Reply]
longknocker 04:12 AM 10-31-2015
Yes they were. They were actually the Wolves that Morgan let go.
Thanks, Greg!:-) Can't Wait For The Next Episode!:-)
[Reply]
bonjing 09:46 AM 11-02-2015
OK, I liked last night episode. I hope everyone is caught up, because spoiler!

I noticed that they took Steven Yeun name off the opening credits; guess it's true :-)
[Reply]
jonumberone 09:53 AM 11-02-2015
OK, I liked last night episode. I hope everyone is caught up, because spoiler!
I didn't mind the episode, but it certainly didn't need to be an hour and a half.
If you're going to give me an extra half an hour, give me substance, not filler. :-)

I'm still in the he is alive camp.
I think the writers are just playing games with us.
I don't think we'll see him for a while, but I think he'll be back.
[Reply]
Stevez 05:55 PM 11-02-2015
I enjoyed the episode myself and thought the hour and a half was good to help develop Morgan's character. I think they did a good job of that although I really, really wanted him to wax that disgusting POS wolf leader. But, Eastman said you don't kill even when they are evil. Rick will take care of him shortly I bet.
[Reply]
CRIMPS 10:01 AM 11-03-2015
Originally Posted by Stevez:
I enjoyed the episode myself and thought the hour and a half was good to help develop Morgan's character. I think they did a good job of that although I really, really wanted him to wax that disgusting POS wolf leader. But, Eastman said you don't kill even when they are evil. Rick will take care of him shortly I bet.
+1

I thought we were due to get a large chunk of an episode on where Morgan has been. You can tell, though, Morgan is struggling with his new mantra.

The Wolves leader? What a great character! Wow! Scary as hell.
[Reply]
bonjing 10:56 AM 11-03-2015
Originally Posted by Stevez:
But Eastman killed the guy that killed his family. I think Morgan is a ticking time bomb waiting to go off. One kill and he's going all "clear" again!
[Reply]
irratebass 01:10 PM 11-03-2015
Originally Posted by Adriftpanda:
2 weeks?! It's not on Sunday?
Originally Posted by kelmac07:
There is no "off week". This weeks episode is 90 minutes.
I was referring to knowing if Glenn is alive or not since this past episode was all about Morgan's backstory, so 2 weeks till we find out about Glenn.....sorry for the confusion.

That evil clown from American Horror Story is a good actor......as was Tabitha :-)
[Reply]
Adriftpanda 01:34 PM 11-03-2015
I'm with Dom on this.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Up