Page 4 of 5
« First < 234 5 >
Entertainment>New Star Wars Trailer
The Poet 09:15 AM 11-27-2015
Newest teaser.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4U6LeImFWw
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 10:02 PM 11-27-2015
This could be the first movie I'm actually going to the theater to see, well in the last 3 years give or take.

Of course I'll see it 3 weeks after it opens, hopefully no lines by then :-)
[Reply]
Stogeyfish 10:24 AM 12-10-2015
Latest international trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=OpSFp-gw6lY
[Reply]
The Poet 10:36 AM 12-10-2015
Originally Posted by AdamJoshua:
This could be the first movie I'm actually going to the theater to see, well in the last 3 years give or take.

Of course I'll see it 3 weeks after it opens, hopefully no lines by then :-)
I saw reports yesterday that some people are already in line for the opening. And this is despite the fact they are holding their pre-purchased tickets, FOR RESERVED SEATINGS!!

I enjoy Star Wars movies, even the prequels. But this is just nutz.
[Reply]
GTsetGO 12:51 PM 12-11-2015
i have my tickets for the 20th. reserved seat. probably show up around 1045 for a 1100 showing.

Check some of your local theaters as The 501st and Rebel Legions will be out to help promote the premiers all weekend. We will be there to take pictures with people.
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 01:41 PM 12-11-2015
Originally Posted by Stogeyfish:
Latest international trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=OpSFp-gw6lY
awesome
[Reply]
jonumberone 06:31 AM 12-14-2015
I just got my ticket.
Wasn't planning on going opening day, but I found a theater with assigned seating, that still had a seat open that wasn't in the first row.
[Reply]
The Poet 08:53 AM 12-14-2015
Here is the mash-up supercut teaser.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIRoASL90EI
[Reply]
Brlesq 11:01 AM 12-14-2015
Originally Posted by the poet:
this pirated grabshot will be killed within hours, so watch it now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nelx1y8cr1m
too laaattte!
[Reply]
sigsauer 02:33 PM 12-14-2015
dammit! missed it...
[Reply]
The Poet 04:14 PM 12-14-2015
Originally Posted by Brlesq:
too laaattte!
Originally Posted by sigsauer:
dammit! missed it...
When I said "hours" I did not mean 8 months. :-)
[Reply]
jonumberone 07:11 AM 12-19-2015
Mini review with no spoilers.
I left the theater very happy. I enjoyed the story for the most part. Mostly I enjoyed that it never really bogged down. I stayed interested the whole time.
I thought the movie was visually stunning. The battle scenes were were great.
JJ Abrams created a movie that has the look and feel of the original trilogy, and that makes me hate the prequels even more.
If I have a complaint or two, it's that it lacked some originality. It seemed like the original story just being retold after switching a few characters around.
Due to the lack of originality, I felt I saw the film's watershed moment coming a mile away. Or maybe I'm Force sensitive? :-)
I also have a problem with how many questions they left open.
I understand that they want you to go see the sequels, but they literally give you nothing. No backstories, no insights, even no names.
All in all, I enjoyed myself, and it's likely that I'll be going back to see it again.
[Reply]
GTsetGO 10:33 PM 12-26-2015
i really enjoyed the movie. well done. As my good friend Thad (kylo in the following pics) put it, "Star Wars in back".

So opening weekend was a busy one for me. I trooped Friday and Saturday. I tell you, it was rough doing it. But someone had to take one for the team and hang out with these ladies. lol

[Reply]
AdamJoshua 04:28 PM 01-03-2016
Originally Posted by jonumberone:
Mini review with no spoilers.
I left the theater very happy. I enjoyed the story for the most part. Mostly I enjoyed that it never really bogged down. I stayed interested the whole time.
I thought the movie was visually stunning. The battle scenes were were great.
JJ Abrams created a movie that has the look and feel of the original trilogy, and that makes me hate the prequels even more.
If I have a complaint or two, it's that it lacked some originality. It seemed like the original story just being retold after switching a few characters around.
Due to the lack of originality, I felt I saw the film's watershed moment coming a mile away. Or maybe I'm Force sensitive? :-)
I also have a problem with how many questions they left open.
I understand that they want you to go see the sequels, but they literally give you nothing. No backstories, no insights, even no names.
All in all, I enjoyed myself, and it's likely that I'll be going back to see it again.
Says the guy that saw it 2...erm 3 .. erm 4...erm 5 times :-)
[Reply]
T.G 05:50 PM 01-03-2016
My mini review:
"Never in my wildest dreams, could I have ever imagined finding myself watching a Star Wars movie and seriously thinking to myself that bringing back Jar Jar Binks would have vastly improved the rehashed pile of utter schlock I was seeing on the screen."
[Reply]
CigarNut 11:18 PM 01-03-2016
Adam, you are now banned.
[Reply]
jonumberone 07:09 AM 01-04-2016
Originally Posted by AdamJoshua:
Says the guy that saw it 2...erm 3 .. erm 4...erm 5 times :-)
What part of
Originally Posted by :
it's likely that I'll be going back to see it again.
did you not understand? :-)
[Reply]
T.G 08:38 AM 01-04-2016
Originally Posted by CigarNut:
Messa sorry.
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 11:10 AM 01-04-2016
Originally Posted by CigarNut:
Oh, The Other Adam.
[Reply]