Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Sports>NCAA Football Thread
cigars_n_scotch 02:36 PM 10-25-2008
huge games this weekend, got to love it. Now with the Phils game (Game 3 of the world series) being rained out I can watch football tonight.

Texas Tech, Oklahoma, and Florida all had crushing wins!! The Longhorns right now are up 14-7 and GA is up 21-10 against LSU. Tonight will be great, PSU vs. OSU!

ND plays Washington tonight at 8. :-)
[Reply]
cigars_n_scotch 04:45 PM 10-25-2008
scratch that about the game being cancelled, it's not raining in Philly just windy and cloudy. YES!! Game 3 is on! Go Phils!
[Reply]
DrDubzz 04:47 PM 10-25-2008
close one in Austin, but the Horns prevail!

whew

better not sleep walk in Lubbock next week
[Reply]
Mark C 05:08 PM 10-25-2008
Originally Posted by taltos:
The best place for the title game is Atlanta in the Georgia Dome. It is the most central for the ACC teams and is probably the most convenient fly in/fly out city in the conference. The only problem is if GT is in the game, it is like a home game for them.
I was thinking Charlotte. Geographically in the middle, reasonably sized airport nearby, professional stadium, and the weather's still good enough in the winter.

But after Tech's performance against FSU, probably won't matter to me this year :-)

The Orange Bowl ought to be interesting this year, regardless of which ACC team goes, I think they'll get killed.
[Reply]
av8tor152d 05:39 PM 10-25-2008
Originally Posted by RX2010:
close one in Austin, but the Horns prevail!

whew

better not sleep walk in Lubbock next week

I did not get to watch the game today but judging by the score seems the Horns were a bit sleepy. I hope they keep it together 8-0 for the HORNS !
[Reply]
DrDubzz 05:55 PM 10-25-2008
Originally Posted by av8tor152d:
I did not get to watch the game today but judging by the score seems the Horns were a bit sleepy. I hope they keep it together 8-0 for the HORNS !
OSU played very well, Colt was human, it was as close as the score says

I wonder which TT will show up next week
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up