Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 1 of 8
1 23 > Last »
Sports>UGA vs. Florida -- Callin' out Icehog3
The Professor 04:55 AM 10-28-2008
Hey Admiral?

You want to lose another 5er again this year? :-) Your cigars were so tasty last year that I'd love to win them again. :-) On the off-chance that FU actually wins, I'd send you a fiver. :-)

Straight-up. No points. I take UGA, you take Florida. A fiver of acceptable smokes. :-)

You game?

Others should feel free to start side bets with each other, here, too. UGA fans: be sure to show FU fans pictures of what the number 5 looks like, though -- being the Florida fans that they are, many of them never learned to count past 3. :-) :-)
[Reply]
Smokin Gator 05:34 AM 10-28-2008
For those of you who are uninitiated about the nuances of this game... it is NEVER pronounce Georgia/Florida... It is ALWAYS Florida/Georgia!!!
[Reply]
The Professor 06:36 AM 10-28-2008
Originally Posted by Smokin Gator:
For those of you who are uninitiated about the nuances of this game... it is NEVER pronounce Georgia/Florida... It is ALWAYS Florida/Georgia!!!
How cute ... another FU fan. While I'm impressed by the use of multisyllabic words, I'm unsurprised by the improper tense. In other words (to translate): Mongo no like "pronounce." :-)

How about this? I think we can all agree this is and will always be... The World's Largest (Outdoor) cocktail Party. :-) :-)
[Reply]
Smokin Gator 06:49 AM 10-28-2008
Originally Posted by The Professor:
How cute ... another FU fan. While I'm impressed by the use of multisyllabic words, I'm unsurprised by the improper tense. In other words (to translate): Mongo no like "pronounce." :-)

How about this? I think we can all agree this is and will always be... The World's Largest (Outdoor) ****tail Party. :-) :-)
It is one heck of a party... I didn't miss it from 1972 (as a kid) to 2002 except for when it was in Athens. No way I would go there, but my stubbornness caused me to miss on great Georgia beat down by SOS!!

I am missing this year's game because I will be competing in the National BBQ Festival in Douglas farkin' GA!!
[Reply]
Starchild 07:05 AM 10-28-2008
How about this? I think we can all agree this is and will always be... The World's Largest (Outdoor) ****tail Party. :-) :-)
No question there :-)

I used to head down just for the tail gate, and then go back home to watch the game :-)

A good time will be had by all. Until of course, half the fans have to head back north after a crushing defeat :-)

GO GATORS!!!
[Reply]
theycallmedan'lboone 07:17 AM 10-28-2008
truly the game to watch this weekend.. in some circles Texas -Texas Tech is the game, and I'd figure it to be a little less hard hitting, as I firmly believe Tech has no defense... I've not decided as to who I'd rather win, I dispise florida from the Spurrier years, but I hate Georgia because it's Georgia... perhaps an earthquake? oh well

Go Dawgs!
[Reply]
Resipsa 07:29 AM 10-28-2008
How cute ... another FU fan. While I'm impressed by the use of multisyllabic words, I'm unsurprised by the improper tense. In other words (to translate): Mongo no like "pronounce." :-)How about this? I think we can all agree this is and will always be... The World's Largest (Outdoor) cocktail Party. :-) :-)
:-)

Leave the grammar lessons to the English majors Dokk, :-)
[Reply]
SeanGAR 07:30 AM 10-28-2008
On the off-chance that FU actually wins, I'd send you a fiver.
Gators won:

Georgia won:

Heck of an "off-chance".
[Reply]
icehog3 09:23 AM 10-28-2008
I'm in Dokk...and I think you should add a cigar to my 5'er for every insult you hurl at the Florida fans' intelligence.

Let me know if you need me to make that statement simpler so you Bullfrog fans can understand "Mongo talk". :-) :-)
[Reply]
wshan 09:53 AM 10-28-2008

How about this? I think we can all agree this is and will always be... The World's Largest (Outdoor) cocktail Party. :-) :-)
How come it let you say cocktail party but won't let me in my wlocp thread? I thought maybe CBS was censoring this forum.

I'll take your 5er bet if you want :-) I'll even give you the 5.5 point spread. I feel bad for the puppies. It is always Florida/Georgia.
[Reply]
theycallmedan'lboone 11:26 AM 10-28-2008
maybe it doesn't like you saying **** tail.
[Reply]
pnoon 11:35 AM 10-28-2008
Originally Posted by wshan:
How come it let you say cocktail party but won't let me in my wlocp thread?
The censorship settings were changed recently. It does not "fix" things posted prior to the change because it physically changes the post to asterisks.
[Reply]
icehog3 02:21 PM 10-28-2008
iceMongo like Gator. iceMongo like smoke cigar. iceMongo like bet. iceMongo like Dokk.
[Reply]
Smokin Gator 02:27 PM 10-28-2008
Originally Posted by icehog3:
iceMongo like Gator. iceMongo like smoke cigar. iceMongo like bet. iceMongo like Dokk.
:-):-):-)
[Reply]
Starchild 02:28 PM 10-28-2008
"Telegram for icemongo" :-)

[Reply]
The Professor 05:20 PM 10-28-2008
I'm in Dokk...and I think you should add a cigar to my 5'er for every insult you hurl at the Florida fans' intelligence.

Let me know if you need me to make that statement simpler so you Bullfrog fans can understand "Mongo talk". :-) :-)
:-)

Awesome. :-) I'll look forward to taking you cigars again this year. :-)

Originally Posted by wshan:
I'll take your 5er bet if you want :-) I'll even give you the 5.5 point spread. I feel bad for the puppies. It is always Florida/Georgia.
Thanks for the offer -- maybe someone else will take you up on it. I was just calling out the Admiral, not making offers to bet others.

Dokk like iceMongo. :-) :-)
[Reply]
rwhit37 05:51 PM 10-28-2008
Ever heard of Mardi Gras?
[Reply]
icehog3 06:08 PM 10-28-2008
Originally Posted by rwhit37:
Ever heard of Mardi Gras?
I have, they make awesome paper towels!
[Reply]
Mikey202 08:23 PM 10-28-2008
Having recently moved from the Swamp to the North Country..GO GATORS!!!!

I want a Penn State VS Florida National Championship GAME!!!!!:-)
[Reply]
icehog3 10:12 PM 10-28-2008
Originally Posted by Mikey202:
Having recently moved from the Swamp to the North Country..GO GATORS!!!!

I want a Penn State VS Florida National Championship GAME!!!!!:-)
I could live with that. :-)
[Reply]
Page 1 of 8
1 23 > Last »
Up