Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Discussion>Erik Nording Event (pics)
Bruzee 09:07 AM 03-17-2011
I had the opportunity to meet Erik Nording (of Nording Pipes) last night. I was incredibly impressed how down to earth and passionate about pipes he was. He is very personable and also has a great sense of humor. I had a great time talking with him, learning something new about pipes, and smoking them. I ended up buying a pipe that I absolutely feel in love with. He had some beautiful, unique pieces with him in a small carry on type suitcase. Here is a couple pics of last night's trunk sale with Erik Nording. :-)

My new pipe. According to Erik, he only made 100 of these, which he sold all of the first day of the trade show.
[Reply]
loki 09:11 AM 03-17-2011
i've got a nording that I absolutely love, smokes great looks great. I'd have loved to meet the maker, i'm glad you had a good time, thanks for posting about it
[Reply]
Emjaysmash 09:16 AM 03-17-2011
Suhweet! I really like Nordings!
[Reply]
hotreds 09:17 AM 03-17-2011
:-)
[Reply]
replicant_argent 09:19 AM 03-17-2011
I have 3 of his pipes, and they seem to fit me well. I feel good when I hold a Nording.
[Reply]
Bruzee 12:11 PM 03-17-2011
Originally Posted by replicant_argent:
I have 3 of his pipes, and they seem to fit me well. I feel good when I hold a Nording.
I know that feeling. I am holding my other Nording in the photo. It is a signiture series, with a natural finish. I love the craftmanship in the Nordings. :-)
[Reply]
BigFrank 09:11 PM 03-17-2011
Epic. That horn is nice.
[Reply]
Up