Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Sports>NFC NASCAR (South) Division
CBI_2 01:15 PM 10-25-2008
As a Bucs fan I thought it would be cool for fans of any of the NFC South division teams to have a thread for some friendly banter.

I obviously think the Bucs are the class of the division. With that being the obvious, I think it has consistently shown that it is the most competitive division in the NFL since the re-alignment. The only division to have each team win it at least once and each one play for the conference championship and two of them making the Super Bowl with one victory.

Right now I think that the Saints are in trouble and in a must win situation this weekend. They haven't been helped by all the injuries.

I thought the Falcons were a smoke and mirrors team as they hadn't beaten anyone halfway decent until their last game. The victory over the Packers show them to be a team with some substance.

The Panthers are tough as usual and even though I expected the Bucs to beat them I was shocked that they beat them so soundly. As expected though they had a great rebound game destroying the Saints.

So it looks like a typical NFC South season. Go Bucs. :-)
[Reply]
Up