Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Sports>Show your Marker (Paintball Gun)
CHRONO14 04:02 PM 10-22-2008
Just saw a few threads of people selling there markers and thought it would be cool to see if anyone else at CA plays and would like to post pics of themselves in action and/or their markers.

These are the two markers. Tippman A-5 with some nice upgrades, nothing too crazy. The autococker was brand new then.

These are a few pics of the cocker dry fitted together after a bunch of upgrades. I just picked up a new body for it after these pics were taken. can't wait to get it all up and running again.

[Reply]
gettysburgfreak 04:13 PM 10-22-2008
your pics dont work, autocockers are sweet my friend has one.
[Reply]
CHRONO14 04:26 PM 10-22-2008
Sorry I was moving some pics around and think I broke the link but here they are again.

Thats both together when the cocker was brand new.

These are after a bunch of upgrades but before the new body (don't have pics of that yet.

[Reply]
theycallmedan'lboone 04:30 PM 10-22-2008
I'd sure figure that shiny ****'s a good way to get seen... but then I never really played paintball at a paintball place.. more in the woods with my little brother and friends... good times. got some cool lookin stuff.
[Reply]
gettysburgfreak 04:36 PM 10-22-2008
sweet ass set up
[Reply]
Shaerza 06:45 AM 10-23-2008
Ima go old school on you!

97' supercocker. Had a few custom parts and still worked great when I quit playing in 03ish. I have also played with an 00 stock cocker, spyder TL and whatever the mini spider was called.. I forget =p
[Reply]
WyGuy 03:19 PM 10-23-2008
Here's what I have...haven't played in a couple years so everythings a little dated.
[Reply]
CHRONO14 04:56 PM 10-23-2008
Beautiful markers there guys. Getting the trigger finger itching again.
[Reply]
gettysburgfreak 05:37 PM 10-23-2008
Originally Posted by WyGuy:
Here's what I have...haven't played in a couple years so everythings a little dated.

Nice fake C Notes! Just Kidding
[Reply]
Up