Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Sports>Boise State Field
ucla695 06:07 PM 10-17-2008
I'm sitting here watching the start of the Hawaii vs. Boise game and I still can't get used to the field. Can you imagine if each stadium (NCAA & NFL) had a field that match its team's colors. :-) Am I alone in this? Just wondering. :-)
[Reply]
Buckeye Jack 07:46 PM 10-17-2008
I think it looks like crap. First time I ever saw it I thought there was something wrong with the color on my tv.
[Reply]
Mikey202 07:57 PM 10-17-2008
I'll watch any football game on tv, but never one on that field. It gets on my nerves for some reason.:-)
[Reply]
ucla695 08:11 PM 10-17-2008
Originally Posted by Mikey202:
I'll watch any football game on tv, but never one on that field. It gets on my nerves for some reason.:-)
Yes, there' something very distractingly wrong about it. :-)
[Reply]
Mugen910 08:12 PM 10-17-2008
I tried to convince my friend's wife that their 42inch HD tv is broken and they need to get another one due to the football field being blue. :-)
[Reply]
cigars_n_scotch 10:52 PM 10-17-2008
I cannot stand to watch a game on that field, it is so obnoxious and hard on the eyes.
[Reply]
TideRoll 10:54 PM 10-17-2008
I posted this on another board this eveneing, but it is still true: The last time I saw carpet that color it was on a pontoon boat.

Somewhere out there is the greatest artificial turf salesman ever to walk the face of this earth. I am in awe.
[Reply]
loki 10:55 PM 10-17-2008
I think it's kinda interesting yet annoying
[Reply]
DrDubzz 11:38 PM 10-17-2008
if it F's with the other team, I'd take it on my home turf

oooor I'd rather just be good and beat them on grass, Hook Em!
[Reply]
Bruzee 03:44 AM 10-18-2008
Gives me a headache to watch their games. But you have to admit, it is original and one of a kind! I hate Boise State.
[Reply]
taltos 04:19 AM 10-18-2008
I must be even more weird than I thought. I love that field and the way that their uniforms match it, almost like field turm cammie. I also enjoy watching them and will always appreciate them for the way that they struck a blow for smaller schools when they beat Oklahoma in the Fiesta Bowl. They are always fun to watch.:-)
[Reply]
macpappy 06:11 AM 10-18-2008
Originally Posted by TideRoll:
I posted this on another board this eveneing, but it is still true: The last time I saw carpet that color it was on a pontoon boat.

Somewhere out there is the greatest artificial turf salesman ever to walk the face of this earth. I am in awe.
No. It was approved by some football hating college dean to embarrass the athletic department.
[Reply]
Mikey202 08:35 AM 10-18-2008
Originally Posted by TideRoll:

:-) that's funny, but true.:-)
[Reply]
NCRadioMan 09:46 AM 10-18-2008
Originally Posted by taltos:
I must be even more weird than I thought. I love that field and the way that their uniforms match it, almost like field turm cammie. I also enjoy watching them and will always appreciate them for the way that they struck a blow for smaller schools when they beat Oklahoma in the Fiesta Bowl. They are always fun to watch.:-)
I like it too. It's great to watch a game there in a snow storm.
[Reply]
madurolover 11:08 AM 10-18-2008
All I know is that the opposing teams usually hate it. :-)
[Reply]
Up