Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>Biarritz 3 Finger Ashtray
zitro_joe 12:24 AM 01-28-2009
I won this on cbiddie.com for $9, it sells on the other site for $19

A^2 + B^2 = Too small for me

Looks pretty! But...

This thing is tiny. That is a robusto cigar resting in there. A robusto should not be the size of the entire 3 finger ashtray - right? I had to empty the ash bowl four times while smoking the robusto, can't imagine having two others smoking with me.

Zitro
[Reply]
Chompers 12:31 AM 01-28-2009
Hmm..
I was going to buy one of those, but I decided to get the 4 finger one. I won it for $7 and it should be here tomorrow morning.

I'll get some pics and see if it's any bigger then yours.

I do like the look of the 3 finger one, but I never expected it to be that tiny. I guess it would be good for cigarettes,lol.
[Reply]
zitro_joe 12:46 AM 01-28-2009
Originally Posted by Chompers:
Hmm..
I was going to buy one of those, but I decided to get the 4 finger one. I won it for $7 and it should be here tomorrow morning.

I'll get some pics and see if it's any bigger then yours.

I do like the look of the 3 finger one, but I never expected it to be that tiny. I guess it would be good for cigarettes,lol.
:-):-)cigarettes...
[Reply]
Swampfox21 12:56 AM 01-28-2009
im glad you posted this cause i was thinking about gettin one. thanks for the heads up, sorry the ashtray didnt live up to your expectations
[Reply]
Lucky_Hippo 10:21 AM 01-28-2009
:-) I've had this one for years and I never use it unless I just need a place to rest my gar while I'm fixing something else. Someone put an ice cube in the tray and it rusted all to hell despite the "brass" plating.:-)
[Reply]
Volt 12:05 PM 01-28-2009
I have a new one in the box... Never needed it but your correct about the size, looks very nice though.
[Reply]
Ace$nyper 12:08 PM 01-28-2009
Thanks for the heads up, I'd like a smaller ash tray then my stinky, but that looks to be too small.
[Reply]
Chompers 06:23 PM 01-28-2009
Well, the mail never got dropped off, so I guess I'm gonna have to wait until tomorrow.
[Reply]
pit bull 06:59 PM 01-28-2009
Thats tiny....glad I didn't get one
[Reply]
zitro_joe 07:30 PM 01-28-2009
I dont know what to do with it. I mean, it really is too small for any practical use...
[Reply]
Up