Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>Question on Smoke Magazine
ActionAndy 03:57 PM 01-11-2009
Right around Thanksgiving I got the brilliant idea to get my dad a subscription to Smoke. I didn't realize it was a quarterly until a few days later when I went back to their site, and by that point I had missed the Autumn issue. Does anyone know when the Winter issue ships? Thanks.
[Reply]
ActionAndy 03:47 PM 01-12-2009
No one reads this?
[Reply]
Buena Fortuna 04:43 PM 01-12-2009
Did you check their website?
[Reply]
ActionAndy 04:52 PM 01-12-2009
Indeed I did. It tells you that the most recent is the Fall edition with Ron Perlman. It's not a very information laden site. I'll just call them and ask pretty soon, but figured someone here might have a good feel for the schedule.
[Reply]
Buena Fortuna 05:58 PM 01-12-2009
I like the magazine and wanted to subscribe, but I'm a little concerned that the website was lacking in information so I'm laying off until I see the next issue. I would imagine it comes out the end of this month or the first of Feb. for the first quarter.
[Reply]
duckmanco 08:49 PM 01-12-2009
I got a subsc. as a gift in 7/03/08 and didnt get the 1st issue till oct. or nov. of 08. I thought they lost my info, screwed up the delivery address etc between the dates... but I called them about it, and a person answered and assured the issue would show, which it did. Sucks its quarterly though.
[Reply]
ActionAndy 12:57 AM 01-13-2009
Originally Posted by Buena Fortuna:
I like the magazine and wanted to subscribe, but I'm a little concerned that the website was lacking in information so I'm laying off until I see the next issue. I would imagine it comes out the end of this month or the first of Feb. for the first quarter.

I had the same concern, for a second I thought I was on a fake site haha. I'll give them a ring or an e-mail tomorrow and report back, since we're both curious.
[Reply]
Up