Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>Another review of ChasDen's trays
Sauer Grapes 07:37 PM 01-10-2009
That vino has PLENTY of room in it. If you want to see what a full vino looks like, I can post a pic of mine. I'll probably wait until my drawers get here and post a before and after.
[Reply]
JE3146 10:08 PM 01-10-2009
Originally Posted by ChasDen:
Nothing a few more trays and some organization cant take care of :-)

Chas
Told you my next order was gonna include 400 dividers :-)

You don't want me ordering from you again :-):-)
[Reply]
bvilchez 07:55 AM 01-11-2009
Nothing a few more trays and some organization cant take care of :-)

Chas

Or another vino.......

Slide, slide, slippety slide
[Reply]
JE3146 06:38 PM 01-11-2009
Originally Posted by bvilchez:
Or another vino.......

Slide, slide, slippety slide
Don't give them or me any ideas :-)
[Reply]
bvilchez 01:38 AM 01-12-2009
Well the only reason I'm getting a vino when I get back is to get the trays from Chas. Actually 2 vinos if possible so I can get one for my father-in-law as a surprise.
[Reply]
Don Fernando 02:50 AM 01-12-2009
Originally Posted by JE3146:
As everyone can see by the capacity remaining of the vino in the photo above, I am more than stocked at the moment. :-)

Save your postage :-)
There is plenty more space in the vino Jordan.
[Reply]
Agent11br 07:30 AM 01-12-2009
Thanks for the kind review. Glad you liked them :-) :-)

I agreed to do the dividers to test the waters and although the finished product was acceptable to you, I was not very happy with the outcome. I need to design a way to assemble these things so they are all exactly the same dimensions inside, not outside. I have a few new ideas for templates to use during clamping and if it works out the way I hope, dividers will become an option. The problem now is every tray measures just a little different than the next inside so every piece of cedar needs to be measured and cut individually. That is what takes so much time and if just 1/2 the people want them it will add so much time I just can't justify it.

I know dividers are an important option people want so I am working on it :-)

Chas
Chas,

What white foam did you use with the dividers for the spacing from the sidewall and where did you get it?? I need some for one of my dividers I have one of my humis.

Thanks in advance!
[Reply]
ChasDen 06:04 PM 01-12-2009
Originally Posted by Agent11br:
Chas,

What white foam did you use with the dividers for the spacing from the sidewall and where did you get it?? I need some for one of my dividers I have one of my humis.

Thanks in advance!
Its a foam used in the construction of windows.

I have no idea where to get it because we have a roll of about 500 feet of it at work :-)

Chas

PM me your address :-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up