Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Discussion>Got to see the Dunhill tins at IPCPR
guado 01:56 PM 08-13-2010
I am still new to the pipe world so forgive my newbness.

I talked to the rep and I will def be getting one of each to try them out. Recently did a newbie sampler with a friend for 20+ pipe blends. Recently tried some aged 965 with was great!

Also met up and talked with Erik Nording for a while. Met him a few times but this was the first time I was able to discuss pipes with him and his son. I wasnt allowed to buy a pipe there since I did not have an account. We talked for about 30 minutes and discussed pipe making, materials etc. Super awesome guy as is his son.

As I was walking away he called out my name and gave me the simple churchwarden I was looking at. :-)

That guy rocks. Not to mention he is absolutely insane(in a good way) and hyper and knows how to party. He will pretty much out drink anyone.
[Reply]
Chingas 01:59 PM 08-13-2010
That's great news Brother. Sounds like he understands what it's really all about.
[Reply]
NCRadioMan 02:27 PM 08-13-2010
Originally Posted by guado:
He will pretty much out drink anyone.
Except Rocky Patel. :-)
[Reply]
guado 02:31 PM 08-13-2010
Originally Posted by NCRadioMan:
Except Rocky Patel. :-)
He will out drink rocky. I hung out with both last year.

Stayed up drinking and smoking in the hotel lobby with rocky and a couple other guys wed night/thursday morning till 5am. LOL He called one of his reps and made him bring down a case of beer case we ran out of liqour. :-)

Rocky was ripped and he kept saying we were doing the right thing smoking in the non smoking lobby. :-)
[Reply]
Up