Dunhill Early Morning Pipe
Dunhill My Mixture 965
Dunhill Nightcap

More will follow in 50g tins.

Read about here
[Reply]
wayner123 11:25 AM 07-28-2010
This is awesome news!!

Seems they are rolling it out in New Orleans. Any BOTL over there hear anything?
[Reply]
GreekGodX 11:55 AM 07-28-2010
This makes me happy :-) I've been rationing all my dunhill baccy so I wouldn't run out!
[Reply]
BigFrank 12:16 PM 07-28-2010
I'd like to see some comparisons between the old blends and the new ones.
[Reply]
RHNewfie 12:23 PM 07-28-2010
Great... another baccy to get my hands on! Royal Yacht!
[Reply]
guado 12:46 PM 07-28-2010
Originally Posted by wayner123:
This is awesome news!!

Seems they are rolling it out in New Orleans. Any BOTL over there hear anything?
I wonder if I could score some at IPCPR! :-)
[Reply]
darkleeroy 04:39 PM 07-28-2010
I'm actually pretty excited to get EMP again
[Reply]
Mister Moo 05:02 AM 07-29-2010
The first one to say, "Poo-ick. If it wasn't canned by Murray then it tastes like a sad, pathetic characature of Dunhill tobacco," gets a poke in the eye with a Ferndown pipestem.
[Reply]
wrench turner 85 06:00 AM 07-29-2010
Originally Posted by Mister Moo:
The first one to say, "Poo-ick. If it wasn't canned by Murray then it tastes like a sad, pathetic characature of Dunhill tobacco," gets a poke in the eye with a Ferndown pipestem.
you might be right, but I've been hearing talk that Dunhill was coming back to the US for years. I say forget dunhill and where the hell is my SG. :-)
[Reply]
VirtualSmitty 09:34 AM 07-29-2010
Very cool. I always thought the Orlik Dunhills were pretty good, I know i'll be picking up a few tins :-)
[Reply]
Zeaward 09:40 AM 08-02-2010
Originally Posted by guado:
I wonder if I could score some at IPCPR! :-)
If you're a member I guess you could, but IPCPR membership is restricted to merchants, distributors and others in the tobacco retail business.
[Reply]
yellowgoat 06:37 PM 08-02-2010
Iwan Ries & Co. is taking Dunhill tobacco Pre-Orders starting today. Should be shipping by early September.
[Reply]
xapa97 06:52 PM 08-03-2010
This is great news indeed. "Nightcap" is one of my favorite pipe tobaccos.

I also heard that CAO will be doing the U.S. distribution.
[Reply]
nater 06:07 PM 08-19-2010
Cao is doing the distribution, and no plans for 5lb bgs of anything this year... that is straight frpm cao themselves
[Reply]
guado 06:30 PM 08-19-2010
Originally Posted by Zeaward:
If you're a member I guess you could, but IPCPR membership is restricted to merchants, distributors and others in the tobacco retail business.
They didn't have any available at the show. At least that is what I was told. I just checked out the tins behind the plexiglass :-(

The CAO was excited to have dunhill back. But the CAO booth was such a black hole of energy since they will pretty much all be without a job in a year or so. :-)
[Reply]
darkleeroy 07:43 PM 08-19-2010
Originally Posted by guado:
They didn't have any available at the show. At least that is what I was told. I just checked out the tins behind the plexiglass :-(

The CAO was excited to have dunhill back. But the CAO booth was such a black hole of energy since they will pretty much all be without a job in a year or so. :-)
Maybe, St. Cigar Group acquired them in 2007 and probably has already restructured the company. But you never know. I think the fact that Dunhill tobacco's are back in the US is a plus for them.
[Reply]
Up