Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
All Cigar Discussion>Is this bad
cjhalbrooks 01:13 PM 02-02-2012
Is it bad if i have cigars (10-20 at a time) in my office, one on me at all times, a full humi (50) at home, a tuff-box im working on filling (over a 150 box), i just got my order from CI and i am back on the CI website two minutes after i see my new sweeties?

If its not a problem then i need some help:

1-Divorce Lawyer
2-Smaller House = more cash for gars
3-Better Job = No benifits needed, unless they are gars

If it is a problem then i need:

1-Divorce Lawyer (if she is the problem)
2-Unlimited Bank account (anyone good at hacking a bank?)
3-Screw a house anyone have a room i can live in (JSUK i will smoke in that room, pay rent, and help with food)

If i just need to shut up tell me.
[Reply]
T.G 01:15 PM 02-02-2012
Originally Posted by cjhalbrooks:
Is it bad if i have cigars (10-20 at a time) in my office, one on me at all times, a full humi (50) at home, a tuff-box im working on filling (over a 150 box), i just got my order from CI and i am back on the CI website two minutes after i see my new sweeties?
Freakin' amateur.

:-)
[Reply]
cjhalbrooks 01:18 PM 02-02-2012
oh did i say my wife only knows about the humi in the house. and im hidding my CI scores from her.
[Reply]
T.G 01:19 PM 02-02-2012
oh did i say my wife only knows about the humi in the house. and im hidding my CI scores from her.
Semi-Pro already.
[Reply]
ashtonlady 01:19 PM 02-02-2012
That is a problem. You dont have enough cigars for a problem yet. :-)
[Reply]
irratebass 01:22 PM 02-02-2012
I see no problem, enjoy the ride and remember to hide the info more from your wife.....invest in prepaid cards :-)
[Reply]
cjhalbrooks 01:24 PM 02-02-2012
Originally Posted by ashtonlady:
That is a problem. You dont have enough cigars for a problem yet. :-)
Im really tring. The problem is that im trying to store up for an upcoming deployment and KEEP SMOKING.... :-) :-)
[Reply]
icehog3 01:25 PM 02-02-2012
Order a big Aristocrat and have it shipped to your house. Then you will find out if the wife is a problem. :-)
[Reply]
CigarNut 01:27 PM 02-02-2012
Some advice: don't hide your cigars from your wife. If you can't be honest then you have bigger problems... If you are honest then you can barter with her for more cigars (every time she shops, you shop :-)).

Just my :-)
[Reply]
cjhalbrooks 01:30 PM 02-02-2012
Originally Posted by CigarNut:
Some advice: don't hide your cigars from your wife. If you are honest then you can barter with her for more cigars (every time she shops, you shop
I am most of the time.. Only since im stock pilling i dont want to fight before i leave for afganistan. so i just collect money from everyday buys ($5-$10) here and there and i just dont tell her about that money. wrong yes but still i would rather hide this then fight before i leave.
[Reply]
Ashcan Bill 01:31 PM 02-02-2012
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Order a big Aristocrat and have it shipped to your house and proceed to fill it up. Then you will find out if the wife is a problem. :-)
Fixed it for ya Tom.
[Reply]
Skywalker 02:09 PM 02-02-2012
Originally Posted by CigarNut:
Some advice: don't hide your cigars from your wife. If you can't be honest then you have bigger problems... If you are honest then you can barter with her for more cigars (every time she shops, you shop :-)).

Just my :-)
Good advice... However, do not try to compete with your wife's spending... You'll lose!:-)
[Reply]
SvilleKid 02:28 PM 02-02-2012
Originally Posted by T.G:
Freakin' amateur.

:-)
:-):-)

Kinda what I was thinking!:-)
[Reply]
SvilleKid 02:30 PM 02-02-2012
So, when are you deploying? And, what do you like to smoke? And, have you given your addy to Peter for the Rolodex yet? Just wondering, you know!
[Reply]
cjhalbrooks 02:37 PM 02-02-2012
I am deploying at the end of the summer. I will give Peter my addy when i have left. I just smoke it all the fav are any perdomo or gurkah for the most part. but i am not picky, you give me a free cuba i will smoke it. Well no Gas station gars lol
[Reply]
chaase321 02:42 PM 02-02-2012
Sounds like you are totally good bro!!
[Reply]
SvilleKid 03:17 PM 02-02-2012
I am deploying at the end of the summer. I will give Peter my addy when i have left. I just smoke it all the fav are any perdomo or gurkah for the most part. but i am not picky, you give me a free cuba i will smoke it. Well no Gas station gars lol
Maybe you should give it to him NOW!!
:-):-):-)
[Reply]
maninblack 03:42 PM 02-02-2012
Uh oh, Cliff is on the hunt again.
[Reply]
cjhalbrooks 07:14 PM 02-02-2012
Originally Posted by SvilleKid:
Maybe you should give it to him NOW!!
:-):-):-)
I don't feel right taking from the soldiers who might need them
[Reply]