Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 9 of 19
« First < 789 1011 > Last »
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>The "Take A Pic Of Your Wineador" Thread
gbum 02:21 AM 04-16-2012
Originally Posted by falconman515:
Thanks for posting my build Asyraf!

If you need any help Cody let me know, I am more than happy to help.
thank to you too...
base on your info i manage to reduce my humidor rh that spike freaking high due to rainy season(78-80) to current rh(63-65)
kitty litter..the fastest(damn it works) solution i can find in my area...:-)
[Reply]
big pete 07:46 PM 04-17-2012
Was finally able to partially fill my 28-bottle Edgestar. It was looking pretty sad for a while

The trays are the large cedar trays from Forrest and I just added some handles to them. They fit pretty darn good for the price. I couldn't justify the drawers (almost bought them) since I only paid $30 for the fridge
[Reply]
Hitagain 07:18 PM 04-21-2012
Ok I cant take it any more. Ordered my Newair Aw-280E. And now to order my drawers.
[Reply]
falconman515 07:31 PM 04-21-2012
Originally Posted by Hitagain:
Ok I cant take it any more. Ordered my Newair Aw-280E. And now to order my drawers.
Always here to help brother! :-) ..........................

http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/showthread.php?t=50189
[Reply]
boom 08:13 PM 04-21-2012
Just watin on Forrest to finish my drawers
[Reply]
falconman515 10:24 PM 04-21-2012
Originally Posted by boom:
Just watin on Forrest to finish my drawers
I want some new drawers :-)
[Reply]
abanytime 10:04 AM 04-25-2012
Waiting on my drawers from Forrest as well. I'm also waiting for the plastic smell to dissipate from the 280E....
[Reply]
Hitagain 05:56 PM 04-25-2012
280E is here and I ordered my drawers from Forrest. I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas morning....
[Reply]
NeuRon 05:25 PM 05-11-2012
i figured with all the new coolers on here, why not fire my old cooler up, and add some trays again, like old times.. my aristocrat was getting too jammed up, so i figured why not use this for now...

but this time, i added a shelf on the bottom to space it out better and to have a drain galley for any moisture to collect. i used 3 7/8th thick powdercoated L-brackets, and a piece of plexi. and then i had a piece of plexi cut 7/8th thick to cover the front, so it looks stealth.. in the pics, you cannot even tell that its there

and then i filled it with cigars..

[Reply]
PuffPuffGive1 05:43 PM 05-11-2012
Originally Posted by BigRonS:
i figured with all the new coolers on here, why not fire my old cooler up, and add some trays again, like old times.. my aristocrat was getting too jammed up, so i figured why not use this for now...

but this time, i added a shelf on the bottom to space it out better and to have a drain galley for any moisture to collect. i used 3 7/8th thick powdercoated L-brackets, and a piece of plexi. and then i had a piece of plexi cut 7/8th thick to cover the front, so it looks stealth.. in the pics, you cannot even tell that its there

and then i filled it with cigars..

Very nice, Ron. Your post on here and on H-T always brings a :-) to my face
[Reply]
NeuRon 06:03 PM 05-11-2012
thank you Alan! good ol HT!
[Reply]
Partially Deaf 08:46 AM 05-14-2012
So is there a preferred brand of wine cooler? I was thinking of getting a vino temp off Craigslist. Their factory store is local to me and they sell their display models seriously discounted
[Reply]
MurphysLaw 08:55 AM 05-14-2012
Originally Posted by Partially Deaf:
So is there a preferred brand of wine cooler? I was thinking of getting a vino temp off Craigslist. Their factory store is local to me and they sell their display models seriously discounted
Edgestar and vinotemp are probably the most commonly used, although any thermoelectric wineador will get the job done.
[Reply]
falconman515 03:50 PM 05-14-2012
Originally Posted by Partially Deaf:
Vino's are the cream of the crop ... but way to expensive (but some say and it could be true they last longer then cheaper units)

the most common as of late actually are NewAir and Edgestar ... they can be had for anywhere from $100 - 200 bucks (the lower end is refurbished and dent and scratch edgestar models from Compact Appliance).

You can find New Air from Air and Water Inc and the Edgestar at Compact Appliance for the best prices online.

If buying always look for coupon codes for discounts and % off.
[Reply]
aaron72 04:50 PM 05-20-2012
In my opinion, finding used Vino's on Craigslist is the way to go. You can typically find VT-28's for $100.
[Reply]
Big Bert 08:15 PM 06-02-2012
A pic of mine

Closed

its an avanti 16 bottle pretty empty right now but im working on that :-)

Excuse the mess and huge pic :-)
[Reply]
boom 09:41 AM 06-03-2012
Pics soon to follow... drawers are seasoning :-)
[Reply]
ChicagoWhiteSox 09:42 AM 06-03-2012
Originally Posted by Big Bert:
A pic of mine

Closed

its an avanti 16 bottle pretty empty right now but im working on that :-)

Excuse the mess and huge pic :-)
Did you buy that Avanti online?
[Reply]
363 11:14 AM 06-03-2012
just got my 18 bottle Newair up, waiting a bit on for trays
got some empty boxes from a coworker that I'm using for trays at the moment
[Reply]
Big Bert 12:39 PM 06-03-2012
Originally Posted by ChicagoWhiteSox:
Did you buy that Avanti online?
Got it on CL brand new for $50 heck of a deal could not pass it up :-)

363 looks like you got more sticks than me :-) we are going to have a blast at filling this babies up :-)
[Reply]
Page 9 of 19
« First < 789 1011 > Last »
Up