Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 75 of 117
« First < 2565737475 767785 > Last »
All Cigar Discussion>Show your latest NC purchase IV
Weelok 01:56 AM 03-26-2019
Originally Posted by gomeitsmybday:
Excellent score Weelok! I've had a couple San Lotano Reqiuem Habanos and they are a kick ass smoke.
This pic is a recent Cigarbid order plus a little something from CigarFed, lots of Oliva MB3s, AJ Fallen Angels (man those things smell GREAT right out of the bag) and last but most *certainly* not least, CigarFed Leche de Mama Maduros!

Shazam!!!! Another score!!!
[Reply]
Hippi3Slay3r 06:58 AM 03-26-2019
Originally Posted by Weelok:
Ooohhh and a fat and tasty Viaje!!!!
I'm actually really excited to try that Viaje, the wrapper is a crazy shade of red I've never seen on a cigar. Looks like one of those wine stained wrappers :-)
[Reply]
gomeitsmybday 04:06 PM 03-26-2019
Yeah that wrapper looks excellent in the picture! You'll have to let us know how it is if you get the chance, one of these days I plan to throroughly investigate/smoke the Viaje company. :-)
[Reply]
gomeitsmybday 04:20 AM 03-28-2019

Another day another....boxes of delicious cigars!
1 - Le Careme Toros
1 - AJ Fernandez Ramon Allones <--- ultra excited for this one! Found it in freefall on cigarbid for a great price, couldn't say no!
Nearing the end of my pre vacation/summer stock up, but still have 1 more big order coming from Cigarbid. :-)
[Reply]
Hippi3Slay3r 08:28 AM 03-28-2019
1 - Le Careme Toros
1 - AJ Fernandez Ramon Allones <--- ultra excited for this one! Found it in freefall on cigarbid for a great price, couldn't say no!
Nearing the end of my pre vacation/summer stock up, but still have 1 more big order coming from Cigarbid. :-)
Very nice! Freefall has been the devil as of late, I scored a 25 count box of the newer Herrera Esteli Brazilian Maduro in Lonsdale for $93. should be here Saturday.
[Reply]
icehog3 09:55 AM 03-28-2019
[Reply]
Remo 10:18 AM 03-28-2019

10 pack 601 Blue Maduro Toro’s.
Attached:
[Reply]
gomeitsmybday 09:27 AM 03-30-2019
Originally Posted by Remo:
Attachment 18561

10 pack 601 Blue Maduro Toro’s.
Nice! I picked up a 5er of those a while back, still yet to try them but I've heard good things! Also decided to give some of the other 601s a shot (La Bomba & Snakebite) looking forward to trying all of them!

And yet another for the vacation/s this summer;

3 pack of Ashton ESGs (Killer!)
5 Eye of the Shark Sampler (Mega Killer!)
5 God of Fire 2016 Sampler, 3 Don Carlos and 2 are Carlito wrappers
(Cereal Killer!!!)

This was all a surprise I might add, as I was talking with the gf a couple weeks ago about what else I thought might be good to get from Tampa Sweethearts for the vacation. Ultimately, I decided not to order though due to financial restraints. Unbeknownst to me, the girlfriend went ahead and ordered them!
Hashtag bestgfever hashtag....icantwaituntilvacation!!! :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
Weelok 12:34 PM 03-30-2019

Another day another....boxes of delicious cigars!
1 - Le Careme Toros
Wow, nice! How are those Le Careme cigars?
[Reply]
Weelok 12:35 PM 03-30-2019
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Wow, and again with Le Careme!!! How are those, I must have missed these on the fanboi train hah.
[Reply]
Weelok 12:37 PM 03-30-2019
Nice all on the pickups!!! So many of late!!
[Reply]
gomeitsmybday 01:51 PM 03-30-2019
Wow, nice! How are those Le Careme cigars?
The Le Caremes are great! I'd say somewhere between medium to full body, but definitely not full. In my experience, taste wise? Mostly creamy cocoa/ chocolate notes with a unique fruit undertone, I haven't really been able to place it though. As of recent it's been my favorite maduro 2nd to the RP Sungrown Maduros!
[Reply]
icehog3 12:36 AM 03-31-2019
Wow, and again with Le Careme!!! How are those, I must have missed these on the fanboi train hah.
I enjoyed the one I smoked, even though I'm sure the Rh was much higher than my preferred, so I'll let them sit at least a month before I have another. If you want to try one, PM me your address and I'll send you one of mine, Dave. :-)
[Reply]
gomeitsmybday 04:55 AM 04-08-2019

CigarFed Mexicano Hot Chocolate (thanks to Weelok for sharing/suggesting these!) 601 Snakebite & Espinosa...Alpha....*cringe* "Dawg" <--- have to say, that is one of the dorkiest names cigars I've come across to date...I wouldn't have given these a chance if it weren't for the excellent reviews. Would have been a bit more subtle to go with a name like "Beta Poodle" :-)
[Reply]
Weelok 12:31 AM 04-13-2019

CigarFed Mexicano Hot Chocolate (thanks to Weelok for sharing/suggesting these!) 601 Snakebite & Espinosa...Alpha....*cringe* "Dawg" <--- have to say, that is one of the dorkiest names cigars I've come across to date...I wouldn't have given these a chance if it weren't for the excellent reviews. Would have been a bit more subtle to go with a name like "Beta Poodle" :-)
Damn, some more fantastic cigars!!!! Party town! Excellent!

https://youtu.be/njsF1jWSWeM
[Reply]
Weelok 12:32 AM 04-13-2019
Sheesh, buy a box and get five free so what do I do??

Yeah, more cigars.
[Reply]
Hippi3Slay3r 11:50 AM 05-02-2019
Nothing crazy just some TAA DPG blues and some tatt 2019

[Reply]
gomeitsmybday 08:31 PM 05-02-2019
Originally Posted by Hippi3Slay3r:
Nothing crazy just some TAA DPG blues and some tatt 2019

Very nice!! DPG original blue is one of my favorite blends, I'm hoping to grab some of those TAAs in the next couple months myself. What are your thoughts on it btw? I think I read a review somewhere that it's very similar to the original...
[Reply]
Porch Dweller 08:44 PM 05-02-2019
I didn't snag a picture, but I popped into my B&M this morning and grabbed a Four Kicks Maduro Sublime, La Careme Robusto, AJ Fernandez H. Upmann, and San Lotano the Bull. The Four Kicks has already gone up in smoke.
[Reply]
Hippi3Slay3r 07:07 AM 05-03-2019
Very nice!! DPG original blue is one of my favorite blends, I'm hoping to grab some of those TAAs in the next couple months myself. What are your thoughts on it btw? I think I read a review somewhere that it's very similar to the original...
Loved it and it was very close to the original I picked up less spice and more bread notes this time around and the burn and construction seemed better then I remembered, I'll be picking up another fiver to age for sure :-)
[Reply]
Page 75 of 117
« First < 2565737475 767785 > Last »
Up