Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Island (The other ones) Reviews>5 Vegas Triple-A
Kreth 02:43 PM 01-25-2010
Originally Posted by Kreth:
Supposedly a Fernandez blend. Nick sent me one of these in a MAW a while back. I might just fire it up this afternoon. :-)
Posted via Mobile Device
About halfway in. I doubt this is a new blend from scratch. If a Diesel had its way with a regular Series A, this would be the result. Nick was spot on with the flavor descriptions, except I didn't get the initial huge blast of pepper. Nice amount of pepper throughout, though; and a fantastic maddie finish.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
issues 03:14 PM 01-25-2010
Thanks for the review! :-)

Sure does look like a tasty stick, I may have to get a sampler when my tax return comes in...

Although, I do have some credit card bills to pay. Hopefully I still have some of the cigars I've bought before it's time to pay the piper. :-)
[Reply]
kenstogie 01:25 PM 04-13-2010
I just got a Fiver of these and am dying to try one. As a AJF blend even more so. I will post my findings.
[Reply]
Kreth 02:20 PM 04-13-2010
Originally Posted by kenstogie:
I just got a Fiver of these and am dying to try one. As a AJF blend even more so. I will post my findings.
I'd let them rest at least a couple of weeks. CI is notorious for shipping wet...
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
whodeeni 02:22 PM 04-13-2010
Wanna try these, haven't yet
[Reply]
kenstogie 04:08 PM 04-13-2010
Originally Posted by Kreth:
I'd let them rest at least a couple of weeks. CI is notorious for shipping wet...
Posted via Mobile Device
Roger. I know about CI/Cbid
But thanks for the heads up.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
kenstogie 04:28 PM 04-17-2010
I had one of these last night and thoroghly enjoyed it. Wrapper was flawless (dyed maybe?) And was rich and strong. I would not recommend this one for the beginner. :-)
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
longknocker 04:43 PM 04-17-2010
Originally Posted by kenstogie:
I had one of these last night and thoroughly enjoyed it. Wrapper was flawless (dyed maybe?) And was rich and strong. I would not recommend this one for the beginner. :-)
Posted via Mobile Device
Thanks For The Review, Nick, & The Comments, Jeff & Ken!:-) Smoked A Well Rested 5 Vegas "A" On The GC, Today & Was Not Impressed. Hopefully The AAA Is An Improvement!:-)
[Reply]
kenstogie 04:54 PM 04-17-2010
Originally Posted by longknocker:
Thanks For The Review, Nick, & The Comments, Jeff & Ken!:-) Smoked A Well Rested 5 Vegas "A" On The GC, Today & Was Not Impressed. Hopefully The AAA Is An Improvement!:-)
They are considerably different. In both cost and flavor and body and constuction and... :-)
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up