Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 13 of 96
« First < 3111213 14152363 > Last »
Entertainment>Games thread!
Volt 06:35 PM 12-01-2008
Originally Posted by VirtualSmitty:
It's not even worth playing at those crappy settings. I tried playing CoD4 on my laptop while I was away, but it just looked to bad. 800x600? No mas.

EDIT: Kudos to the mod that stickied this thread.

Actually it's not to bad once the game is running and all the video options are cranked up.... That is if I can get it running.....
[Reply]
Cigargal 07:38 PM 12-01-2008
Almost done with Fallout 3. I explored just about everywhere and picked up on the main quest. Unfortunately I do not see much sense in playing this through a second time-sure is a fun game, though...maybe after a year or two.
[Reply]
VirtualSmitty 08:15 PM 12-01-2008
Originally Posted by Cigargal:
Almost done with Fallout 3. I explored just about everywhere and picked up on the main quest. Unfortunately I do not see much sense in playing this through a second time-sure is a fun game, though...maybe after a year or two.
The liberation of Alaska is imminent :-)
[Reply]
Cigargal 10:07 PM 12-01-2008
The world is now safe!

Sorry to see the game over. It is such a well designed game that is is beautiful to watch.

Now on to Dead Spaces.
[Reply]
VirtualSmitty 06:14 PM 12-02-2008
Originally Posted by Cigargal:
The world is now safe!

Sorry to see the game over. It is such a well designed game that is is beautiful to watch.

Now on to Dead Spaces.
I think you will like Dead Space. After playing many superb games this year Dead Space is still my favorite game so far. Though Prince of Persia does look promising!

I just leveled up to a 65 in CoD. The Carbine/Flamethrower combo is beastly :-)
[Reply]
cigars_n_scotch 10:46 AM 12-03-2008
Volt you should just get a console! My xbox 360 copy has had no problems. I think that a lot of games they are making for PC's nowadays are not being handled well by a majority of the systems that consumers have. Not everyone can afford to buy a new desktop or laptop every 2 years, but these system requirements just keep going WAY up.

Smitty, what do you play the most to level up? I started playing a little coop (campaign) and such which is ok, but I mostly play HC SnD, HC FFA, or HC TDM.

Anybody up for coop campaign to get some XP?
[Reply]
Cigargal 11:32 AM 12-03-2008
On the 3rd chapter of Dead Space. Damn Spooky game. Reminds me of Aliens and BioShock. Always something jumping out at ya from crawly spaces. Ammo is scarce so I do a lot of critter stomping.
[Reply]
Mugen910 11:36 AM 12-03-2008
I think you will like Dead Space. After playing many superb games this year Dead Space is still my favorite game so far. Though Prince of Persia does look promising!

I just leveled up to a 65 in CoD. The Carbine/Flamethrower combo is beastly :-)
:-)

I'm sadly only on level 56...I've been on HC TDM but recently got intro into HD F4A..more people to kill you but vice versa I say. :-)
[Reply]
kayaker 01:48 PM 12-03-2008
You guys all have fun with your new V-Games.

I finally finished Fallout Tactics. Much easier following a walk through and planning better at the beginning of the game.

In a few years time I should finally have a computer capable of playing Fallout 3.:-)
[Reply]
VirtualSmitty 08:25 PM 12-04-2008
This is an epic British PS2 ad I saw on GT (NSFW!!!)

Clickme
[Reply]
Volt 03:18 AM 12-05-2008
That is some seriously funny stuff right there!
[Reply]
VirtualSmitty 12:59 PM 12-05-2008
Originally Posted by Volt:
That is some seriously funny stuff right there!
Have you ever seen this Volt?

One of my all time favs! :-)
[Reply]
VirtualSmitty 01:21 PM 12-05-2008
Originally Posted by cigars_n_scotch:

Smitty, what do you play the most to level up? I started playing a little coop (campaign) and such which is ok, but I mostly play HC SnD, HC FFA, or HC TDM.
S&D and Headquarters.
[Reply]
Mugen910 01:23 PM 12-05-2008
HC FFA is where it's at!!! I hear if you can master HC S&D you'll rack up crazy points!!

Sooo close to getting the flame thrower I can smell the fumes!
[Reply]
elderboy02 01:32 PM 12-05-2008
I love playing the zombie mode on COD: World at War :-)
[Reply]
Volt 02:00 PM 12-05-2008
Have you ever seen this Volt?

One of my all time favs! :-)
I heard that is a decent game - I can't believe that guy did not get arrested :-) Good stuff.
[Reply]
VirtualSmitty 08:50 AM 12-06-2008
Originally Posted by Volt:
I heard that is a decent game - I can't believe that guy did not get arrested :-) Good stuff.
It was an OK game. It had a ton of flaws but a neat concept going. I hope they make a sequel. To be honest, some of the other Mega64 videos are worse, i'm very surprised they haven't been arrested as of yet :-)
[Reply]
Seanohue 06:17 PM 12-06-2008
Started playing Dead Space today on PC. Anyone else getting motion sickness from this game? :-)
[Reply]
Mugen910 07:03 PM 12-06-2008
ok who else hates it when guys play fps games and they talk trash during..saying stuff like "ok u suck" after any kill he/she gets..

*raises hand*
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Seanohue 07:30 PM 12-06-2008
Originally Posted by Mugen910:
ok who else hates it when guys play fps games and they talk trash during..saying stuff like "ok u suck" after any kill he/she gets..

*raises hand*
Posted via Mobile Device
My days of online FPS are over, mostly for that reason.
[Reply]
Page 13 of 96
« First < 3111213 14152363 > Last »
Up