Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Discussion>Help identify these please
jsnake 12:02 AM 02-07-2017
I have a couple pipes I really want to identify but can't find anything on the vast resources of the internet. Maybe someone here can help. Here are a couple pics.

This first one has the letter K in cursive and I can't find a matching K on anything on pipedia or any of the other site. Below that all you can see is the word HAND stamped. The ring is stamped Sterling Silver.

This one looks to have been worn away. I think it's old and I believe the stem is bone.
[Reply]
Dave128 06:09 PM 02-08-2017
They look like pipes to me.........sorry.
[Reply]
jsnake 08:42 PM 02-08-2017
Originally Posted by Dave128:
They look like pipes to me.........sorry.
at least you tried. I appreciate the effort.
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 08:46 PM 02-08-2017
Tried tineye and google image search, sadly because they are on the carpet it comes back with pictures of sand. :-)
[Reply]
Alpedhuez55 11:05 AM 02-09-2017
They look like seconds of basket pipes. But basket pipes can be fine smokers too.
[Reply]
jsnake 01:27 PM 02-09-2017
Originally Posted by Alpedhuez55:
They look like seconds of basket pipes. But basket pipes can be fine smokers too.
I've never seen a basket pipe that uses sterling silver on a band. All I know about them is they are old and whatever they said on them is worn away. Either way for now I'm keeping them in my collection I just like to know who made them and find out what they are.
[Reply]
Up