Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
General Discussion>Zulu Tattoo
J0eybb 09:21 AM 06-03-2011
I was reading Kurt Sutter's tweets and saw this.

"more tattoo work this sunday by @ZuluTattoo. will post first two ink sessions on SOA/SI utube next week."

I knew the shop name sounded familliar. Ahhh Zulu is a member here. Hopefully Zulu can get into the mind of Kurt.
[Reply]
Emjaysmash 09:26 AM 06-03-2011
I'm sure if you leave a message on his profile page asking him what the experience was like he'd probably chime in here.

He's a real cool dude :-)
[Reply]
J0eybb 09:30 AM 06-03-2011
That's not a bad idea. I noticed he doesn't post a whole lot, as of late.
[Reply]
Emjaysmash 10:10 AM 06-03-2011
Originally Posted by J0eybb:
That's not a bad idea. I noticed he doesn't post a whole lot, as of late.
He posts here ant there, but I'm sure he'll eventually check it.
[Reply]
Wanger 01:50 PM 06-03-2011
Saw a tattoo special on the History cahnnel (I think) a few months back that he was on. My wife LOVED his philosophy and artwork (he is a true ARTIST). She wants to get a tatt she has covered up/ redone, and would love to have him do it. We'll definitely travel out to LA to have him do it when that idea becomes a reality.

And I had the pleasure of combining with SmokeyNL to bomb Zulu shortly after he came to the Asylum. :-)
[Reply]
Don Fernando 04:02 PM 06-03-2011
SOA makes me chuckle every time I read it, it's our acronym for STD in Dutch.
[Reply]
Zulu 07:07 PM 06-03-2011
Greetings Mates,

I just got back from Scotland, Ireland & London. Tattooing is keeping me very busy.
It's true, I have already done a full sleeve on Kurt and am now starting his other arm. He's a very cool cat and his wife Katey Sagal(Peg Bundy)is also very cool; I've tattooed both of them. I'm sure Kurt will post some pics soon.
I hope all of you are well and enjoying some sweet smokes! :-)
[Reply]
mariogolbee 08:04 PM 06-03-2011
IDK who Kurt is, but I'm still going to try and get into your shop when I get down there, Mr. Zulu. I hope you'll have time for a smoke or three while we're at it.
[Reply]
Bill86 08:11 PM 06-03-2011
Originally Posted by mariogolbee:
IDK who Kurt is, but I'm still going to try and get into your shop when I get down there, Mr. Zulu. I hope you'll have time for a smoke or three while we're at it.
Kurt Sutter
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1176676/

His wife, Katey Sagal
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0005408/

Most recently they do Sons Of Anarchy. Good show :-)
[Reply]
mariogolbee 08:16 PM 06-03-2011
Thanks Bill! I'm still not very familiar with his shows. Peggy is another story! Her bon bon days will forever be emblazoned on my mind...
[Reply]
Patrick B 08:24 PM 06-03-2011
What a cool connection for us fans here on CA! Thanks fellas.
[Reply]
kgoings 11:31 PM 11-23-2011
Hey Zulu i saw you on the new episode of Storage Wars! Very cool man!
[Reply]
Up