Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>Perdomo 10th Anniversary
velvet jones 09:35 AM 10-25-2008
Anyone have any takes on the re-blended La Tradicion lines?
[Reply]
Dano 09:47 AM 10-25-2008
I have not really looked that hard yet but I would also be interested in these.

You can see more information HERE

I did pick up two of the Perdomo2 the other day at our local B&M, one Maduro Robusto and one Natural Robusto. I cant wait to try these two sticks.

-Dan
[Reply]
scroggers 11:40 AM 10-25-2008
I tried the Criollo 10th anny and was imprssed. I don't think he has a regular la tradicion with a criolle wrapper but he should it was a fantastic cigar.:-)
[Reply]
awsmith4 11:46 AM 10-25-2008
I bought 1 Criollo, 1 Champagne 10th, and 1 patriarch the other day. The 10th Champagne is exactly like the old Champagne and haven't smoked the Criollo yet. The Patriarch maduro I am smoking now and it is pretty tasty.
[Reply]
Ratters 12:51 PM 10-25-2008
My buddy got me a box of the Maduro for my birthday. I'll report on it in the next couple days. I did like the old maduro, as well as the habano.
[Reply]
velvet jones 09:36 PM 10-25-2008
Saw this on another forum:
a response from Perdomo to an email concerning the La Tradicion line.

Good afternoon. There are some truths to what you heard. There has been a change to the La Tradicion line in that the Cameroon and Sun Grown have been deleted and there has been a blend change to the maduro. The line is now called Perdomo Reserve 10th Anniversary. The line came out in 1998 and we are celebrating its 10th anniversary with some changes. Again the Cameroon and Sun Grown have been deleted from the line. We have had a blend change on the maduro and have made it fuller bodied and much more flavorful. A new wrapper in the line is the Criollo. Criollo is a Cuban seed wrapper just like Corojo is, but with different flavors. (also it tastes nothing like the CAO Criollo that came out 5 years ago) Our new Perdomo Reserve 10th Anniversary Cuban Criollo is a medium bodied cigar with a fantastic balance to it. The Champagne has not changed at all other than receiving a new band to commemorate the 10th Anniversary. The sizes and prices are the same as before and are as follows:
Figuardo
Robusto
Epicure
Churchill
Torpedo
I hope that this helps and if you have any questions, please let me know.

Jeff Owens

Famous,CI,Mike's,Best are carrying these. I liked them the way they were, I'm a Perdomo whore and I say if ain't broke don't fix it!
It looks like they're jacking the price up too even though he says they aren't,(maybe it's the retailers upping the price and not Perdomo:-) ) because the Champagne 10th is more expensive than the original Champagne - they only change the band and then up the price?:-)
So stock up on the cammies,sg, and champagne while they're available!
[Reply]
Up