Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>Taboo Limited Reserve Which One Is Your Favorite?
MithShrike 12:17 PM 10-22-2008
I have to say I'm tied with the Connecticut and Maduro. I enjoy them both. I like the Connecticut robusto in the morning it's a great way to start my day. Mid day I like the Maduro figurado, it's pretty darned tasty.

As much as I like those two I did not enjoy the Havana. Not that it was bad, I just didn't like it as much as the other two blends.

How about you guys?
[Reply]
gnukfu 02:26 PM 10-22-2008
I like the Havana the best - the figurado
[Reply]
Beer Doctor 02:47 PM 10-22-2008
Originally Posted by gnukfu:
I like the Havana the best - the figurado
:-)

b/c it's the only one I've had:-) But it was pretty darn good. I was impressed:-)
[Reply]
CigarDood 03:13 PM 10-22-2008
Originally Posted by MithShrike:
I have to say I'm tied with the Connecticut and Maduro. I enjoy them both. I like the Connecticut robusto in the morning it's a great way to start my day. Mid day I like the Maduro figurado, it's pretty darned tasty.

As much as I like those two I did not enjoy the Havana. Not that it was bad, I just didn't like it as much as the other two blends.

How about you guys?
I like the connie.
[Reply]
AriesOpusX 03:17 PM 10-22-2008
I'm interested to see the responses here too, I've yet to try them but based on the good reviews I might have to pull the trigger on some.
[Reply]
hdroadglide 03:35 PM 10-22-2008
i've done the sampler, and what i have reordered is the havana. i like the figurado size, but the robusto actually has a little more flavor. it's my favorite taboo after the special forces.
[Reply]
perikles 06:33 PM 10-22-2008
For reference, my tastes run toward the medium to strong. I like the Havana, with the Maduro second.
[Reply]
MarkinAZ 06:37 PM 10-22-2008
As soon as I receive my order from Rob (which should be on Friday) I'll let you know. I placed an order on Tuesday for the LR Havana Robusto and the LR Maduro Robusto (a 5er of each) and am really looking forward to burning both:-)

[Reply]
Whee 07:25 PM 10-22-2008
Originally Posted by MithShrike:

How about you guys?
My thoughts exactly. The Havana just didn't do it for me. But I love the connie and maduro.
[Reply]
MTB996 07:54 PM 10-22-2008
I prefer the Maduro Figurado myself. Great smoke.
[Reply]
BlackDog 08:03 PM 10-22-2008
I like them all, but think I prefer the Havana and the Maduro. I think the Havana in particular is distinctive. It would make a very nice Corona sized cigar. The Connecticut seems to be like a lot of other mild/med Connies; nice, but nothing particiuarly remarkable about it.
[Reply]
tsolomon 05:07 AM 10-23-2008
I got the LR sampler a couple of weeks ago, 3 maduros, 2 havanas and 1 connecticut, but I thought it would be 2 of each. We tried both the havana torp and maduro robusto last night and by a slight edge I would say I like the maduro. :-)
[Reply]
Taboo Cigars 09:06 AM 10-23-2008
Originally Posted by tsolomon:
I got the LR sampler a couple of weeks ago, 3 maduros, 2 havanas and 1 connecticut, but I thought it would be 2 of each. We tried both the havana torp and maduro robusto last night and by a slight edge I would say I like the maduro. :-)
:-) You are correct, It should have been 2 of each. If you want another Conn, let me know by pm. :-)
Sorry
Rob
[Reply]
FriskyDingo 11:32 AM 10-23-2008
Oooh, tough call. I really like both the Maduro and Havana Figurado. I think if I have to really push for one it would be the Maduro!
[Reply]
Up