Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>Sandbox Raffle - Final Notice
macms 02:42 PM 10-18-2008
FINAL NOTICE

Last reminder that your raffle payments are now due. Tuesday the 21st of October will be 3 weeks since the raffle ended and is the cutoff date for payments received and not sent. If your payment is not received by October 21st your raffle entry will be forfeited. Any payments received after this date will be absorbed into the troops support program, and will not be returned.

I PM'd everyone on CS and posted this notice over there as well.

Some of you have PM'd me with an update and I appreciate your timely communication very much.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Fred
[Reply]
elderboy02 08:58 AM 10-19-2008
Bump. Get your payments in. There are lots of great prizes to win.
[Reply]
rack04 09:12 AM 10-19-2008
Has the list been updated for those people that have paid?
[Reply]
macms 09:17 AM 10-19-2008
Here is the list of Paid and Unpaid tickets

http://www.cfrhn.com/CS/CRS_Platoon/...ket_totals.php
[Reply]
rrplasencia 10:51 AM 10-19-2008
it's easy to forget something like this so if you see someone on the list you know pm them and remind them. :-)
[Reply]
icehog3 11:15 AM 10-19-2008
I am going to sticky this through the end of the payment deadline, I see several CA members on this list.

I have also copied it to the General Cigar Discussion so it will be seen by all.
[Reply]
TRicker 12:54 PM 10-19-2008
Paid sorry about the holdup
[Reply]
papajohn67 02:44 PM 10-19-2008
This has been dragging on to long. Bob down at Aristocrat has been standing in the same spot for the past 3 weeks waiting for the call from the winner. Plus someone bombed me with a ticket and I'm getting :-) waiting to win it. :-)
[Reply]
Footbag 03:01 PM 10-19-2008
Maybe Bob should just ship that Aristo to me, I'm feeling lucky!:-)
[Reply]
jbonnefsc 03:58 PM 10-19-2008
When will the drawing actually be?
[Reply]
Prefy 07:22 PM 10-20-2008
I'm not very happy with the mailman...this package should be there by now.

The whole purpose of the raffle isn't to win prizes but to support the troops so I'm Ok with being left out of the raffle. But I do hope it gets there soon.
[Reply]
macms 07:56 PM 10-20-2008
Originally Posted by Prefy:
I'm not very happy with the mailman...this package should be there by now.

The whole purpose of the raffle isn't to win prizes but to support the troops so I'm Ok with being left out of the raffle. But I do hope it gets there soon.
Your marked paid. Came today and Dave had to tell me who you were because you didn't include your nick. :-) Thanks for supporting the raffle. :-)
[Reply]
Prefy 09:35 PM 10-20-2008
Originally Posted by macms:
Your marked paid. Came today and Dave had to tell me who you were because you didn't include your nick. :-) Thanks for supporting the raffle. :-)
I feel so much better now that it has arrived. Man I thought I had put my nick in there somewhere..sorry about the confusion. I'm glad to see that you guys are keeping things rolling at CA:-)
[Reply]
macms 05:42 PM 10-22-2008
Last update.

All winners have responded to PM's and contest donors have received the winners addys to send their prizes. I have notified all winners of my shipment DC numbers. This is done!

Thank you.

Mods may now take the sticky down. Thank you for your support.
[Reply]
ahc4353 08:45 AM 10-23-2008
Great job to all and congratulations to all the winners.
[Reply]
Mr.Maduro 08:49 AM 10-23-2008
Originally Posted by macms:
Last update.

All winners have responded to PM's and contest donors have received the winners addys to send their prizes. I have notified all winners of my shipment DC numbers. This is done!

Thank you.

Mods may now take the sticky down. Thank you for your support.
When was the drawing? Who are the winners? Who won the prize I'm donating?

Thanks.
[Reply]
macms 09:20 AM 10-23-2008
Originally Posted by Mr.Maduro:
When was the drawing? Who are the winners? Who won the prize I'm donating?

Thanks.
Check your pm's :-)
[Reply]
Up