Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>Palio replacement?
AdamJoshua 12:51 AM 01-26-2013
Need to correct the fact I don't even have ONE, getting on that stat, anywhere special I should buy from? Ow damn it, have to correct this quickly before my self-esteem does anymore damage!

(that is seriously gorgeous)
[Reply]
longknocker 03:32 AM 01-26-2013
Originally Posted by icehog3:
YOU feel inadequate?? I only have 3 with NONE more on the way! :-)
Originally Posted by pnoon:
What does that make me? Just two for me.
Only 2, Here, But I Know Where They Are!:-):-)
[Reply]
ky70 05:40 AM 01-28-2013
Originally Posted by Don Fernando:
Yeah, but still, I wouldn't return it and have it replaced after 9 years, I would have just bought a new one :-)
Nice to know. I'm sure a company would appreciate someone who would buy a new product instead using their warranty but I have no problem using the company's provided warranty.

Maybe if it were an 8 year warranty I would agree with you, but that lifetime warranty part puts us on different sides of this issue. I certainly appreciate a company that stands directly behind their product...forever. With that being the case, I've been looking at other Palio products (the new lighter, fancier cutter) as I appreciate the quality of their cutter and witnessed 1st hand how they stand behind it.
[Reply]
Don Fernando 06:36 AM 01-28-2013
If it was a 3500 dollar cutter I would have it replaced, but hey, $35 dollars for 9 years of use, that's almost free. I rather buy a new one, keep the company in business and showing my appriciation than going thru the hassle of getting it replaced just to save a few bucks :-)
[Reply]
macsauce13 07:41 AM 01-28-2013
If it was a 3500 dollar cutter I would have it replaced, but hey, $35 dollars for 9 years of use, that's almost free. I rather buy a new one, keep the company in business and showing my appriciation than going thru the hassle of getting it replaced just to save a few bucks :-)
Ferdie, I respect your opinion and follow your reviews closely so don't take this as anything other than my own opinion...but I think you're barking up the wrong tree here. Regardless of what YOU would do, the OP is well within his rights to have it replaced. As a student, $35.00 is nothing to scoff at, and part of buying a Palio or a Xikar is knowing you only have to make the investment once.

My :-) is that your opinion is a justifiable one and maybe even an honorable one, but for this thread, we get it.
[Reply]
czerbe 09:31 AM 01-28-2013
:-)
[Reply]
pnoon 09:37 AM 01-28-2013
Originally Posted by czerbe:
[Reply]
czerbe 09:45 AM 01-28-2013
What???? :-):-)
[Reply]
icehog3 01:24 PM 01-28-2013
Originally Posted by czerbe:
What????
:-) is for throwing gasoline on burning embers.
[Reply]
RevSmoke 02:09 PM 01-28-2013
Originally Posted by markem:
:-) and two more en route for a total of 6, if I can find them all :-)
Originally Posted by bobarian:
I feel so inadequate. I only have 3 with one more coming. :-)
Originally Posted by icehog3:
YOU feel inadequate?? I only have 3 with NONE more on the way! :-)
What does that make me? Just two for me.
I have none, with none on the way. I have a Zino that I got in the late 80s and a Xikar that I got a few years ago. Recently received another Xikar that I will never use, but it will sit nicely in the custom-made storage facility.

With all those cutters, why do I need another!!!

Peace of The Lord be with you.
[Reply]
76GTFan 04:24 PM 01-28-2013
There business model is a profitable one I am sure. I just purchased a lighter and pouch, so it's not like I don't continue to BUY their product.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up