Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>Palio Customer Service
smitdavi 03:13 PM 05-12-2009
is absolutely the best. I sent an email this afternoon about a retailer that wouldn't honor the warranty. Within minutes I got a call and a promise to rectify the situation. Just wanted to share. If you haven't tried a Palio cutter, please do. The cutter and their customer is top notch.
[Reply]
md4958 03:17 PM 05-12-2009
Originally Posted by smitdavi:
is absolutely the best. I sent an email this afternoon about a retailer that wouldn't honor the warranty. Within minutes I got a call and a promise to rectify the situation. Just wanted to share. If you haven't tried a Palio cutter, please do. The cutter and their customer is top notch.
:-)

Care to let us know which retailer we should avoid doing business with?
[Reply]
smitdavi 03:18 PM 05-12-2009
It's a B&M in Indianapolis
[Reply]
Junior 03:37 PM 05-12-2009
They are great. I had a case melted in a car fire, and they sent me a new one. The cutter was just fine, no damage at all.
[Reply]
Mugen910 03:40 PM 05-12-2009
It's a B&M in Indianapolis
well I'm never buying from there!
Thanks for sharing David.
[Reply]
dunng 04:06 PM 05-12-2009
Another option is to PM Marc (OpusEx) if there is an issue, he will take care of you! :-)

Have you tried their cigar, Esencia? :-)
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
WildBlueSooner 04:16 PM 05-12-2009
Sounds like their service is as good as their cutters!
[Reply]
smitdavi 04:17 PM 05-12-2009
Originally Posted by dunng:
Another option is to PM Marc (OpusEx) if there is an issue, he will take care of you! :-)

Have you tried their cigar, Esencia? :-)
Posted via Mobile Device
Marc is the one I talked too. Great guy. You can tell he is passionate about his cutters and customer service
[Reply]
heavyd 04:23 PM 05-12-2009
I had to return one to David at Heartfelt...easy as pie :-). I love those cutters.
[Reply]
pnoon 04:25 PM 05-12-2009
Originally Posted by md4958:

Care to let us know which retailer we should avoid doing business with?
Don't jump to conclusions. It may be an isolated incident that will be rectified between Palio and the retailer. No need to condemn based on one incident.
[Reply]
smitdavi 04:27 PM 05-12-2009
Originally Posted by heavyd:
I had to return one to David at Heartfelt...easy as pie :-). I love those cutters.
That's how Marc wants it to be...to say he was disappointed that one of his retailers failed to do this would be an understatement
[Reply]
icehog3 05:16 PM 05-12-2009
Marc is the one I talked too. Great guy. You can tell he is passionate about his cutters and customer service
A solid BOTL and a great guy for sure. :-)
[Reply]
ucla695 07:03 PM 05-12-2009
[Reply]
OpusEx 07:11 PM 05-12-2009
Originally Posted by pnoon:
Don't jump to conclusions. It may be an isolated incident that will be rectified between Palio and the retailer. No need to condemn based on one incident.
Situation discussed and rectified, please do visit this retailer, as they were a bit unclear as to the authorized Palio retailer responsibilities and will do what is necessary moving forward.
[Reply]
OpusEx 07:12 PM 05-12-2009
It was a pleasure speaking with you today and TY for the kind words.
[Reply]
smitdavi 07:17 PM 05-12-2009
Originally Posted by OpusEx:
It was a pleasure speaking with you today and TY for the kind words.
NP problem...it's pretty easy when the product and the customer service speak for themselves :-)
[Reply]
WildBlueSooner 07:37 PM 05-12-2009
Sounds like Palio has everything going for them...except their cutters are so friggin ugly :-)
[Reply]
kzm007 08:01 PM 05-12-2009
I tried to cut my finger on purpose for whatever reason with a Palio. Couldn't do it.

Is that a safety feature planned or just my dumb luck?

Mom always told me she'd prefer human testing over animal testing :-)
[Reply]
WildBlueSooner 08:08 PM 05-12-2009
Originally Posted by kzm007:
I tried to cut my finger on purpose for whatever reason with a Palio. Couldn't do it.

[Reply]
chippewastud79 08:34 PM 05-12-2009
Originally Posted by kzm007:

I damn near sliced the tip of my finger trying to brush off the blades with it open. :-) Now I always clean the blades with it closed. :-)
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up