Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>Shuriken I-Draw Cutter
mahtofire14 05:23 AM 02-08-2013
Anyone have/try one of these things? Sounds like a punch but instead of punching a circle through the cap, it has six razor blades that cut six slits into the cap. Just curious if this actually works well or is another novelty product.
[Reply]
Taki 05:53 AM 02-08-2013
I almost bought one a while back just to try it but the vendor said it actually is not worth the money and in some cases ruins the cigar...that being said, I just have a hard time leaving my palio :-)
[Reply]
Steve 06:00 AM 02-08-2013
Seems like there was a thread a while back about these...
[Reply]
mahtofire14 06:14 AM 02-08-2013
Originally Posted by Taki:
I almost bought one a while back just to try it but the vendor said it actually is not worth the money and in some cases ruins the cigar...that being said, I just have a hard time leaving my palio :-)
Yup. I haven't found anything that would make me change from my Palio. This thing just got me curious.
[Reply]
Fordman4ever 06:24 AM 02-08-2013
I tried one of these out a while back and it seemed to work just fine for me. wouldn't be my go to cutter but I didn't see anything wrong with it. Def. not worth the money they were asking for it though.
[Reply]
Don Fernando 06:52 AM 02-08-2013
Bought one, tried it, got rid of it. Doesn't work at all.
[Reply]
Sadden 07:32 AM 02-08-2013
Seems gimmicky. And the asking price is ridiculous.
[Reply]
icehog3 08:41 AM 02-08-2013
They suck. You have to squeeze the cigar open to get any smoke through the slits they cut in the cigar. Don't waste your money.
[Reply]
emopunker2004 08:51 AM 02-08-2013
Originally Posted by icehog3:
They suck. You have to squeeze the cigar open to get any smoke through the slits they cut in the cigar. Don't waste your money.
You disappoint me Tom, I can in to see your witty sarcastic comment about it and you give me this? :-)
[Reply]
STEVE S 10:34 AM 02-08-2013
Originally Posted by Don Fernando:
Don't waste your time and money.
[Reply]
icehog3 01:15 PM 02-08-2013
Originally Posted by emopunker2004:
You disappoint me Tom, I can in to see your witty sarcastic comment about it and you give me this? :-)
I wanted to let the OP know to save his cash.. But I would rather use one of Don Fernando's toenails to cut my cigar. How's that? :-)
[Reply]
emopunker2004 01:21 PM 02-08-2013
I wanted to let the OP know to save his cash.. But I would rather use one of Don Fernando's toenails to cut my cigar. How's that? :-)
Much better.... :-)
[Reply]
Steve 01:34 PM 02-08-2013
:-)

:-)
[Reply]
T.G 02:08 PM 02-08-2013
Are those toenails lifetime warrantied? I just want to be assured that, if they get a bit dull or loose in say, in 9 years, I can exchange them for new ones and don't have to buy them all over again.
[Reply]
ripper 04:05 PM 02-08-2013
Originally Posted by Don Fernando:
Totally right. A waste of $.
Got a couple at cigarbid. They let me return them without a hassle for full credit. They realized it was a hokey product.
[Reply]
76GTFan 04:46 PM 02-08-2013
I can agree that I don't like them, but they do work. I don't like the concept, because of the resin that builds up in the slits. I bought a cheaper version for like 15 bucks. I don't use it, because I like my Palio, but I was able to smoke a couple of cigars with no draw problems. It is a lame product though.
[Reply]
Don Fernando 05:19 AM 02-09-2013
just get another Palio Tom, or two new Palio's, or even better, three new Palio's.
[Reply]
icehog3 08:25 AM 02-09-2013
I do like the camo one, Ferdie. :-)
[Reply]
Commander Quan 08:58 AM 02-09-2013
I picked one up with a CBid order 4-5 months ago. I think it was only $7. I haven't used it yet, and actually have no idea where it went.

Good story huh? :-)
[Reply]
Up