Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 4 of 4
« First < 234
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>The most reliable lighter
wshan 11:19 PM 05-10-2009
Just got a Lotus L29 lighter...great stuff...new favorite lighter.
[Reply]
chippewastud79 02:04 AM 05-11-2009
Colibri Firebird. Works everytime :-)

No really it does, never had to purge or clean it out or anything. When it is getting low on juice I just fill'er up.

A Vector and Xikar Executive also work like a charm for me everytime. Haven't had any problems with my Nibo triple flame either, but I don't like the huge flame and small tank :-)
[Reply]
STYX&STONED 12:02 PM 05-12-2009
I grab a new Ronson everytime I hit CVS to pick up a script. take them home and toss them in a drawer and that way there is ALWAYS a decent lighter in the house.

Oh yea, & then if (when) Marc starts *****ing that he wants 1......:-)
[Reply]
BlackIrish 12:51 PM 05-12-2009
Picked up my first Ronson JetLite from CVS over the weekend. The best purchase I've made. As long as they're available, I'll never spend more than $4.49 on a lighter again.
[Reply]
kelmac07 01:11 PM 05-12-2009
$ 4.49??? Only $ 2.94 at Walmart. Buy a few each time I stop in.
[Reply]
longknocker 04:52 PM 05-12-2009
Originally Posted by kelmac07:
:-) That's what I do!:-)
[Reply]
BlackIrish 05:14 PM 05-12-2009
Originally Posted by kelmac07:
I live in the city, and unfortunately there aren't any Wally Worlds nearby, so I've got to pay the bastages at CVS too much money.
[Reply]
Chris. 09:06 PM 05-12-2009
At least you guys can find them locally. Walmart, cvs, walgreens...none of them carry the ronson in my areas.
[Reply]
WildBlueSooner 12:32 PM 05-13-2009
Originally Posted by Chris.:
At least you guys can find them locally. Walmart, cvs, walgreens...none of them carry the ronson in my areas.
I am in the same boat. I have one that was bombed to me and I need to get some more before they get hard to findl or mine breaks. I am sure someone would gladly send you a few if you paid. Try posting in WTB section. :-)
[Reply]
Chris. 09:59 PM 05-13-2009
I got mine from Ronson on their website. It's not too expensive and I bought 6 of them.
[Reply]
Chris. 08:11 PM 05-18-2009
Just used this one for the first time today.I got it for $10 on Make an Offer. It works great! Fires up on the first click and lights the cigar very well! We'll see how it holds up in a couple months. It's a Nibo Space 6 triple flame.

[Reply]
hotreds 08:26 PM 05-18-2009

j/k Image
[Reply]
KenS 08:36 PM 05-18-2009
I have a couple of Ronson's as well, but I noticed that most people in the thread talked about having a bunch of them. I think that makes them the cheapest reasonably reliable lighters, but not what the OP asked. Let's face it, if you need a dozen of them, they might not be the most reliable. I hate it when I have only one with me on the golf course, and it fails me ... tough to run into the house to grab another.

I think I'll checkout that PB-207 that I keep hearing about...
[Reply]
Chris. 08:44 PM 05-18-2009
Try the CG-001. I plan to buy one soon. I have friends with them and they are great lighters.
http://www.buylighters.com/Blazer_bymfg_7-0-1.html
[Reply]
WildBlueSooner 08:47 PM 05-18-2009
Originally Posted by KenS:
I have a couple of Ronson's as well, but I noticed that most people in the thread talked about having a bunch of them. I think that makes them the cheapest reasonably reliable lighters, but not what the OP asked. Let's face it, if you need a dozen of them, they might not be the most reliable. I hate it when I have only one with me on the golf course, and it fails me ... tough to run into the house to grab another.

I think I'll checkout that PB-207 that I keep hearing about...
I think most people have a bunch because they tend to lose them. I am on #1 :-)
[Reply]
bigloo 09:07 PM 05-18-2009
Originally Posted by Chris.:
Just used this one for the first time today.I got it for $10 on Make an Offer. It works great! Fires up on the first click and lights the cigar very well! We'll see how it holds up in a couple months. It's a Nibo Space 6 triple flame.

I have the same lighter, in fact two of them (for some reason I enjoy having many cheap lighters). Anyway, these work great and light first time everytime, but get yourself a big bottle of fuel, this are very hungry lighters.
[Reply]
Chris. 09:13 PM 05-18-2009
I love the adjustment and emptying tool they give you with the lighter too! Found it for $12.9X on buylighters with free shipping! I paid $15 shipped for mine. I know where I'll go for a replacement if I ever have to. these also have a warranty that I haven't had time to look into yet.
[Reply]
cigarflip 10:32 PM 05-18-2009
Blazer CG-001 and Dupont X-tend!
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
« First < 234
Up