Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>Draw Tools Question
Cigarman 11:32 PM 05-06-2009
Originally Posted by dentonparrots:
I've used very thin drill bits instead with great success. I've found that poking/ piercing them with thin rods etc can cause them to split as they're literally being pushed outwards. The drill spinning around inside (twisting it with my fingers) removes the actual tobacco instead of just pressing it aside. I do have to tap it to remove the dust though, but overall I find it better than piercing them.
B&M where I hang has these. Picked them up at a gun show. They work great. Drills out a little tobacco and viola free draw. I have been looking for the same but my Henry tool works pretty good if I dont get to excited and punch through the side. I usually put tight sticks in a dry box for a while and try again later. Works about 50% of the time.
[Reply]
GoatLocker 12:24 PM 05-07-2009
Originally Posted by boom:
In my opinion you are all over thinking this
If you read the posts above, people are speaking from personal, real world experience after trying both methods. Can't really call that "over thinking"...:-)
[Reply]
boom 09:17 PM 05-07-2009
Originally Posted by GoatLocker:
If you read the posts above, people are speaking from personal, real world experience after trying both methods. Can't really call that "over thinking"...:-)

I can agree with that. :-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up