Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 1 of 8
1 23 > Last »
All Cigar Discussion>Sam Leccia Cigar Company
Emjaysmash 11:46 AM 05-24-2011
Well we all knew this would probably happen...

http://www.samlecciacigarco.com/

The PRESS RELEASE:

For Immediate Release
May 24, 2011
Sam Leccia “Debut”
It is with great pleasure we announce the return of one of the most creative minds the cigar industry has known. Sam Leccia is back with his newest creation and what looks to be the years most anticipated cigar. The Sam Leccia Cigar Company (www.samlecciacigarco.com) proudly presents Sam’s “Debut”, a fitting name for Leccia’s solo release.

The cigar nation embraces Leccia like a rock star for the passion and originality he brings to the business.

“This is the most exciting time of my life. I look forward to sharing with you, my Debut.”- Sam Leccia

Sam Leccia’s “Debut” is a twist of Nicaragua, Honduras, Ecuador and Santo Domingo tobaccos blended together to give a unique smoking experience. Sam’s “Debut” will be available in 3 sizes: Double Rob 5x60, Double Church 7x60, Figurado 6 ½x52. The marketing genius and mad science approach of Sam Leccia has audiences excited about his newest creation the “Debut”.

For pre-orders and general inquiries contact SamsDebut@SamLecciaCigarCo.com www.samlecciacigarco.com
[Reply]
mmblz 11:49 AM 05-24-2011
:-)

that is all
[Reply]
elderboy02 11:52 AM 05-24-2011
Very interesting. I want to try one. I would have liked to see some smaller RG's come out but I guess when you invent the nubs, you go big or go home.
[Reply]
massphatness 11:52 AM 05-24-2011
Anybody else think he looks like Kid Rock?

Bawitdaba da bang a dang diggy diggy diggy
[Reply]
Emjaysmash 11:53 AM 05-24-2011
Originally Posted by elderboy02:
Very interesting. I want to try one. I would have liked to see some smaller RG's come out but I guess when you invent the nubs, you go big or go home.
Yeah I was dissapointed in the RG as well

Originally Posted by massphatness:

Bawitdaba da bang a dang diggy diggy diggy
:-) :-) yes!
[Reply]
mmblz 12:04 PM 05-24-2011
oh yeah, and from the picture, I'm pretty sure these are actually "Sam Seccia" cigars :-)
[Reply]
Subvet642 12:04 PM 05-24-2011
Originally Posted by massphatness:
If by that you mean that he looks like he's been sleeping under a bridge; then yes, he does.
[Reply]
Bill86 12:19 PM 05-24-2011
The sizing on these cigars is ridiculous, not surprising, but ridiculous.
[Reply]
Volusianator 12:23 PM 05-24-2011
I wonder if any of them will have wrappers that don't split.
[Reply]
OLS 12:24 PM 05-24-2011
His own press release states that the cigar world regards him as a rock star?? I invented a way to wipe
my a$$ 3 times with the same square of TP and you don't see ME making a press release.
[Reply]
jesseboston81 12:24 PM 05-24-2011
Originally Posted by Bill86:
The sizing on these cigars is ridiculous, not surprising, but ridiculous.
Agreed. 7x60?! Maybe he got a good deal on filler and he's trying to keep his startup costs low. Based on those sizes alone this is near the very bottom of my "to try" list.
[Reply]
loki 12:24 PM 05-24-2011
my jaw hurts just reading about that size.
[Reply]
jesseboston81 12:26 PM 05-24-2011
Originally Posted by OLS:
I invented a way to wipe my a$$ 3 times with the same square of TP
Do share, this can drastically reduce my TP budget! :-)
[Reply]
tx_tuff 12:27 PM 05-24-2011
I for one am glad he is back!!! People can knock him, his cigars, his style all they want but when you get to know the guy on a personal level its different. I love the guy and wish him great success!
[Reply]
OLS 12:33 PM 05-24-2011
That makes one. Anyone else. :-)

Seriously, I don't care if he's in or out, he makes cigars I don't smoke, so he doesn't compete for
my dollar. Plus this is how people make money in the idea business. God bless him. But the NUB?

Additionally, when you get to know someone on a personal level, it's only 'different' if you think
positively about what they accomplished. If I met him and got to know him on a personal level,
it would NOT be different. Least I don't think so.
[Reply]
Subvet642 12:34 PM 05-24-2011
When your own press release states that the cigar world regards you as a rock star, there is something
seriously wrong with your self image. THAT'S what he is famous for, making a short fat cigar? I invented
a way to wipe my a$$ 3 times with the same square of TP and you don't see ME making a press release.
Prolly shoulda kept that to yourself, anyway. :-)
[Reply]
loki 12:38 PM 05-24-2011
Originally Posted by tx_tuff:
I for one am glad he is back!!! People can knock him, his cigars, his style all they want but when you get to know the guy on a personal level its different. I love the guy and wish him great success!
i hope he does well too. i just wish he'd make a smaller cigar
[Reply]
OLS 12:45 PM 05-24-2011
Originally Posted by mmblz:
I'm pretty sure these are actually "Sam Seccia" cigars :-)
Is this a reference to "sausage"? Cause if it was, I definitely got it.
If it is NOT.....I have no idea what you mean.
[Reply]
icehog3 01:10 PM 05-24-2011
His own press release states that the cigar world regards him as a rock star??
Sam is a legend in his own mind.
[Reply]
mmblz 01:11 PM 05-24-2011
Is this a reference to "sausage"? Cause if it was, I definitely got it.
If it is NOT.....I have no idea what you mean.
Take a look at his signature.
:-)
[Reply]
Page 1 of 8
1 23 > Last »
Up